15- Brother and Sister.

wearing: new outfit 1.

THE SOUND OF sword against sword excited Primrose, so as she had freshened up earlier, she made it her mission to get out there and be involved as soon as possible.

Upon the deck she spotted most of the crew, the girls all huddled psyching each other up and most boys were already at it with their swords and weapons.

As she strolled around, not much attention was paid to the daughter of Pan. Maybe because today both her and Harry had business to tend to in Auradon with Ben and Mal. She had presumed they'd all decided that Harry and Primrose had left early this morning rather than still be on the Isle. But Primrose didn't mind being late, she didn't much care for her duties now that the Lost group were apart of the school.

A frown fell upon the new pirates face as she watched Miles and Hugo go at it like rabid dogs. Not as respectful and taunting as all the others.

"How dare you speak in such a way you're insane!" Hugo called out, reaching with his sword for Miles' legs.

"Don't speak of my father in that way!" The taller, more rugged curly haired pirate roared back, he swung abruptly at Hugo's midsection and he yelped in slight pain as a trickle of red blood seeped through his creamy shirt.

"He is a freak, worthy of nothing more than a prison cell- kindly provided by my mother..." Hugo continued to goad the son of the Hatter.

Primrose watched, the younger boy seemed totally unfazed by the thought of the insane man's son being capable of just the same insane things. She knew all too well that Hugo Hearts was not a man whom was afraid of consequence, for he knew that his mother would strike down anyone whom caused him too much suffering.

Primrose had to admit, she wouldn't cross him, even though she wasn't scared of him. She didn't however, want such a fate for Miles; not when he was Harry's allies.

"I'll tear your head from your shoulders and feed it to the pigs!" Miles jumped upon Hugo in a second as the smaller boy swung for him again. "You pompous mommy's boy!"

Primrose ran over, pulling out her own sword as she approached watching Miles shake Hugo by his collar limb from limb practically. Neither of the men noticed the girl as they continued their spat. Not until Primrose was at her wits end and launching herself towards Miles in order to pull him off.

"You're a part of the same team, stop! This is not what Harry asked for when he told you to all shape up." Miles gruffly scoffed, shrugging Primrose away from him in an instance as he stood up.

Miles turned as he walked a few feet away clenching his fists and unclenching them again. He looked towards Harry's first mate, angry distaste in his stare.

"I thought you'd be off prancing around in Auradon." He scoffed waving an arm at her.

"Yeah!" One of the girls called out, as Primrose looked up she saw Harper smirking. "Why ruin all the fun?"

"You're supposed to be training for the fight, not tearing each other to shreds!" Primrose flinched slightly as Harry came out from his Captain's office roaring at the notice of the ruckus.

Everyone silenced, turning to Hook, including his girlfriend.

Primrose had never seen Harry blow up so quickly like that, it wasn't that she was afraid - in fact she found it quite satisfying to see him take control of what he's managed to establish. After seeing him be devoured by Uma's need to be at everyone's attention all the time, he was finally able to speak out with confidence. Harry seemed to be quite the leader when given the chance, he'd already made many wise decisions. If Captain Hook couldn't see that his son was going in the right direction then Primrose thought the elder man needed his glasses checked.