1- Old Arrival.

wearing: outfit 1.

THE NEW LOOK was one which she'd been desiring for a long time, she flipped her deep orange hair over her right shoulder as she admired her new custom made outfit in the broken mirror.

"I had no idea you could be such a fashion guru Dizzy," Primrose complimented, swaying in the mirror which Dizzy had provided. "I mean, I used to go to Evie for my outfits, but since they left - I've kind of just re-worn old rags until they're unbearable you know?"

"Thanks!" Dizzy gushed a gentle rosy blush creeping up onto her cheeks. Primrose dug deep into the old pocket of her previous jacket, pulling out the remaining change. "Y-you don't have to give me this, it's okay Primrose. You're my friend."

"Take it, stash it away." Primrose closed the young girls hand around the money, smiling brightly. "Buy yourself something super cool."

Primrose then began to stroll away, picking up her old torn clothes on her way. She aimlessly threw them into the bin in the salon as she made her way to the door.

"Wait!" Dizzy called out.

As the red head turned, she saw her paint splattered dress wearing friend with a can of hairspray in hand. "I forgot to spritz your curls."

Primrose smiled, gently shaking her head as she strolled back over. After a moment Dizzy sprayed the contents gently over her hair before placing the can down. Eagerly she picked up her money from the counter beside her once her hands were free again.

"I'll send Lark over this afternoon, her hair is in dyer need of a clean up - what with the sea and wind from her ship travelling and all. That's if she'll be back, I'll doubt."

Primrose smirked as she nudged Dizzy's shoulder. After a brief second the younger girl released a laugh at the bad joke.

"You just used grandma's shop name to make a bad pun." She rolled her eyes at the redhead. "Grandma hates puns, it's a good job she's probably sleeping."

"Shame," Primrose sighed dramatically. "Everyone loves my jokes."

Dizzy shook her head, as Primrose's new boots rhythmically clonked along the flooring, she made her way over to the cash register, putting half of her earnings from Primrose inside.

Primrose stood still, carefully stepping back inside the main area of the salon. Stopping in her tracks at the side of the shop as a tall, sauntering pirate strolled in.

"Fork it over, young runt." He chimed, almost taunting the young girl. Dizzy never even took a second glance, handing half of her money over to him in a second.

He tapped the desk with his hook. Dizzy looked as though she was a deer in headlights, Primrose waited silently in the corner, glaring at him as he faced away from her. "And the rest of it..."

Dizzy shuffled behind the cash register, handing over the remaining change with a defeated look and the pirate in red hummed in appreciation. "Thankyou-"

He spun on his heel, waving his hook in the air about to make his exit. That was until Primrose gently strode into the middle of the room, opposite the cash desk which Dizzy now stood protectivley behind.

"Just as cowardly as ever then Hook?" Primrose chided, within an instance he turned to face her, smirk covering his defined features as he rose his eyebrows.

"Ah, Primrose Pan," He hummed, slowly stepping closer. "The unmistakable firey red headed orphan. I thought you'd left long ago?"

The distance between the pair was closing with each of his heavily accented words. Primrose didn't falter as his hook came down on her wrist. He pulled it towards him, gently inspecting the the large scar which ran from inbetween her thumb and index finger and down to just past her wrist.

"And I thought you'd have more desire than to be somebody's donkey running errands." Primrose tilted her head slightly. "Guess we're both wrong huh?"

"CJ left a pretty certain imprint on you." He nodded to himself, seemingly impressed as he made a note of the damage his sister had caused.

"Just a little scratch." Primrose shrugged, smiling smugly as Harry's eyes finally met hers. "At least she's doing something with her legacy, you're older and just Uma's lap dog who steals from young girls - pretty awful pirate if you ask me?"

Harry's features hardened as he lifted his hook up to brush through Primrose's infamous hair. "I could hurt you..."

"Maybe?" Primrose shrugged pushing his hooked hand away from her with ease. "But you won't... because where's the fun in that."

There was a silence which followed between them, neither Harry nor Primrose would break the eye contact. Her green eyes piercing his cloudy blue ones. They had a history, a relatively unpleasant one in all honesty. Her father being the one whom allowed his almost to be swallowed by a crocodile. Her father being so cunning and quick that he'd never actually been caught by the evil latter one.

"I think you should run along, tell Uma that I've decided to come back from Neverland and I'm ready to cause havoc." Primrose winked at the taller boy, he withheld his grin.

"Pan may have got the better of my father... but I wouldn't count yourself too lucky with Uma and our crew..." He muttered with a sly tone, shivers ran across the red heads spine just after he pulled away and began to stroll out.

"I'll be ready and waiting, tick-tock pirate... tick-tock." She taunted him, referencing the crocodile but he never looked back. Only let out a chuckle.

"Aye," He shouted. "Be on your toes Prim Pan."

After taunting her also with the name she did not like, shortening her name to Prim made her cringe. She didn't like the idea of sounding weak and that's what it was. Primrose waved off Dizzy with an apologetic smile before heading back to her hideout which was a ten minute walk across the island.

Primrose knew that Harry would be back, whether that be with Uma and everyone or on his own; she wasn't afraid. Harry was someone she'd encountered all throughout her life, whether she was on the Isle or in Neverland with the Lost Boys talking about her father and his actions.

Harry, although their relationship was full of taunt and hate, was an only constant in her entire life. He was always there, if that was fighting her or making awful threats and jokes. They had a relationship, whether that was desirable or not was something Primrose had never quite figured out...

Primrose wasn't back here for her old families enemy however, she was back on the Isle because she knew that Mal had recently returned only a few hours prior to her arrival this noon. She was back because she had several things she needed to ask the royalty in Auradon, and Primrose, never one to give in... intended to get there at one point. Despite the fact that she is classified as a villain due to her scattered upbringing with Pan leaving and turning against his good nature in order to be with Wendy against everyone's wishes. His vengeful nature after being told he wasn't good, had rubbed off onto his daughter- although he didn't care to know her.

Primrose was determined to hunt down her infamous and seemingly untraceable father, she was vengeful and was on a mission to get her answers.

But will things turn out as planned or will side's develop and Harry ultimately get in Primrose's way? Will their relationship build upon a deeper hatred or will things change?

There's only one way to find out...

So here is the first chapter to my story, different from what I usually work on but hopefully new readers have enjoyed. Let me know down below, planning to update this pretty often as I've seen the movie twice now.. with my cousin.
Looking forward to seeing how this will play out, a new type of scenario for me.