18- Calm Before The Storm.

wearing: old outfit 1 still.

THE ATMOSPHERE WAS one which Harry would rather not be around at this present second in time. There were more important matters to worry about. But no matter how much he disliked it, he was well aware he would have to address it.

As they sailed back home to the infamous Isle, many of the crew had solemn, anger filled looks in their usually hungry eyes. Even Riley looked downtrodden and irritated.

"I cannot sit here knowing we left Dexter, Will and Skylar on that devil island!" Dominic finally mustered his strength to stand and protest against the sacrafices made. He clutched his aching ribs tightly, slight grimace on his tired face.

"Calm down," Miles shushed, eyes squinted. "My head is pounding."

"It's not like we left them with Pan." Carter scoffed, halting on the idea of sharpening his long knife. "They're waiting, observing the enemy from a distance."

Hugo chuckled lightly, everyone glancing in his direction as he leant against the mast. "Don't make it sound better than it is feral boy, they're with Hook and his crew. A washed up old lunatic with about as much mental ability as the Mad Hatter himself."

Miles glanced from the floor, anger in his eyes once again. "Keep going mommy's boy. Remember when I said I'd throw you off the plank? The open seas between Isle and Neverland are of ample opportunity."

"There's no need to be so personal Hugo." Harry remained professional as their Captain. Despite his displeasure of one of his crew holding such thoughts of his father. He could not react like Miles.

"We're going back for them once Uma is out of the way and we are healed up. We need to plan for the attack. Clearly going in blind was a bad idea." Fran shook her head at the state everyone had been left in despite also taking it to Pan and his rogue fighters.

As Harry sat at the front of his ship on the floor, he rolled his eyes at the pettiness of some of the crew. Dexter and the others are more than capable, Sebastian isn't worried about Skylar. Sometimes compromises have to be made, Harry feels as though everyone is forgetting that they also, just like Hook, just like Pan are villains too.

"How is she?" Sebastian glanced over at his friend and Captain as he held Primrose's head on his knees and kept pressure on her seeping wound.

Harry sighed heavily, sweeping some of the girls infamous hair from her eyes. "Still out cold."

"We need to get her back to the Isle, Dizzy'll know who to call." Sebastian promised. "Of all people to be targeted, I thought she'd escape without a scrape."

Harry smiled at his friend's comment.

Primrose certainly was a good fighter, she knew how they liked to fight like the back of their hand. But as they all tried to target her for her connections to Pan, the crew began to become overwhelmed by their force as they took a slash at her stomach.

The feeling of terror struck through Harry's adrenaline filled veins as he watched Primrose fall down and hit her head from afar as he fought off one after another of the rogue boys. Nobody seemed to pay ample attention to the girl as she lay unconscious on the battle field, not for ages. Until Miles practically stumbled over one of Prim's swords lying next to her on the ground as he shoved Rory hard against the tree, winding him for long enough to take a look at his first mate at his feet.

As Sebastian called for everyone to leave once Pan had run for the hills in retreat again, Harry's reality never returned as his eyes stayed fixated on the girl who he was obsessed with.

Right now they were approaching the shores of home, and still Harry felt a little lost. "I want them to be waiting for our arrival Seb, tell them." He felt comforted as Sebastian nodded thereafter in acknowledgement.