4- Death or Mercy (Part 1).

wearing: outfit 3

AS PRIMROSE SAT sharpening her two swords on the torn armchair in her hideout, her mind wondered back to the encounter yesterday. How Harry acted, how he was so insulted by her words that he forced her overboard.

But not only that. How he voluntarily dove in after her. Primrose knew it was simply to save his beloved hook, but what she didn't know was that Harry had every intention of jumping in behind her, not only for his hook though...

Her most favourite outfit was still drying on a box over by the door. Everything smelt like fish and salt and she wasn't too happy about it. However, she was able to test run another outfit which Dizzy had put together and as she looked down at her shoes, she was thoroughly impressed with the green boots.

"So, I hear you're off to fight with the VK's? Next thing you know, you'll be off to Auradon and meeting some pampered Prince."

Primrose's head turned instantly to her door, she gently smiled upon seeing Lark stroll in with her gloved hands deep into her pockets. She'd almost expected her friend to leave the Isle once more after she'd left yesterday with Mal; they were supposed to do things together after all.

"You start to look like your father more and more everytime I see you." Primrose smiles, glancing over the rather elaborate pirate queen's outfit.

"He's a good man." She shrugs, picking up one of Primrose's old small swords from against the wall as she took a seat on top of two crates.

"I just wanted to stop by, there's a few things been bugging me all night." Lark explained, twirling the sword by it's hilt. "Why turn to the traitor all of a sudden? You know she has a new life now- she doesn't care about the rest of the Isle kids."

Primrose remained silent. "Trust me Lark." She whispered.

Her best friend let out a small laugh after a while, still watching the small sword.

"Harry caught me on my way over here," Lark rose her eyebrows at Primrose. "Asked if I would like the honours of having some fun with a certain Beastly King."

"You have a boyfriend." Primrose scoffed.

"He meant torturing him you idiot." Lark jumped off the crates. Her statement made Primrose's eyes widen - She knew Harry enjoyed being mischevious, but to voluntarily burn his bridges with the King? That had to be a part of Uma's influence.

"The King is in Uma's power, and you're going to fight against the King?" Primrose questioned, standing up, sheathing her swords onto her back once done.

Lark shrugged. "No. But I might've, I mean now you're suddenly Mal's new best friend."

"You're being childish." Primrose scoffed. She shoved past her slightly taller friend, causing her to stumble.

"And you're not thinking about consequence." Lark shouted after her irrational best friend. "You know that you shouldn't expect anything from a villain. We could find Peter Pan together - You don't need Mal or this fight and you know it."

Primrose didn't reply.

"Rose! Please!" Lark called one last time before hastily pulling her pocket watch from her pocket. It was eleven-forty-five.

The girl in green didn't bother looking back in the direction of her hideout. She swerved the streets and alleys of the Isle with a spring in her step. Primrose wasn't sure about whether she'd just had an argument with Lark or not, she was at a loss as to whether they'd have to go weeks without speaking as usual or was Lark just concerned.