11- First Mate and Fears.

outfit: new number 1.

PRIMROSE AWOKE WITH a spring in her step. The new makeover had given her a certain new confidence she didn't even realise she was missing. Today was the day she was expecting an individual from Auradon to come down and whisk her away for whatever duties she then had to fulfil in order to comply to King Ben's appointment of a peace keeper.

The girl, no longer in her signature green, paid no mind to the others around her, whether they be familiar or not as she headed down to the docks with a bigger than usual chip on her shoulder. She had one job to do, and that was to make sure Harry had not then been tortured by Uma if she was now back on the Isle after crashing the Cotillion and failing.

Spectacularly failing.

On her approach, Primrose had spotted Gil sat on the steps of the Fish and Chip shop as she passed by. He was muttering to himself, licking a substance from his fingers as the girl took a glance. Clearly the son of Gaston was still loyal to Uma as expected for him and his nature and unsurprisingly he obviously hadn't noticed the red head.

It took Primrose a moment to scan the boats on the dock as she stood, hands on her hips. It was impossible to miss Uma's ship, but there were only a couple of crew members moving barrels of fish on it anyway. A couple of other smaller ones were docked, aside from the equally large one sailing a signature red, white and black skull flag at the very end of the docks.

That's where she needed to head.

So without the passing of another ten seconds, no more wasting time, Primrose had set eyes on Harry. He stood on the quarterdeck of the ship, closely knelt down on one knee as he inspected the wheel of his vessel. Primrose stepped aboard, impressed at the pure size of his ship. Something so vast at his fingertips at such a young age was rare, in fact in some ways she even thought it to be larger than Uma's boat. The fact that he was able to appropriately control something of this size showed that he could be far more than Shrimpy's first mate, he could be a worthy Captain within his own rights...

The girl was determined to remain as quiet as possible, hesitant to avoid any creaky boards as she slowly approached the Pirate clad in his usual attire. He had no idea she'd stepped aboard as he continued to work on some loose bits below the wheels hold.

"Who'd have thought it? Harry Hook being ready to captain his very own ship - no longer Uma's little lap dog?" Primrose mocked the boy as they always did. Within an instance, his head turned up quickly to meet the familiar green eyes.

"By the pirate..." Harry mumbled in utter shock. It took a second for him to realise it was the girl he'd previously been stargazing with only two nights before...

"What happened to the sickly pale looking girl dressed in a snotty green colour twenty-four-seven?" He poked fun at her, suddenly the bolts under the wheel no longer seemed like his issue.

Harry stood to his feet, approaching Primrose so that the gap between them was very minuscule. The smug grin on his face was genuine, although he was most likely using it as a cover up for his real feelings towards Primrose's new look, he couldn't deny that she looked... amazing.

"She got tired of chasing lost dreams." Primrose returned his smirk, she liked when they teased each other, both as enemies and friends. "So this is the new Primrose who's ready to tackle evil head on. She's ready for some exciting times. New adventures. Better things."

There was a short silence, Harry pulled his hand across his mouth, debating his next words before they'd fallen from them involuntarily. "Aye, so does that mean I'm... better things?"