6- A Brief Detour.

wearing: outfit 2

THE NEXT MORNING after being unsuccessful with finding Lark, Primrose decided to go back to her hide out and nurse her wounds from the previous days fight.

Now, she was out looking again. Her chest aching as she frantically ran across the Island, in search of her pirate friend. This was her final check place. Primrose had already checked Dizzy's grandma's salon, she'd checked her hide out and she'd even resorted to checking the local pirate bar.

There was no sign of Lark.

Primrose knew that they'd had a moment yesterday, she knew that maybe it was likely that the daughter of Jack Sparrow had gone back to the seas.

The only other place which the girl in green had now to check was the docks, she prayed that Uma was out doing other things, plotting and whatever else she'd decide to do to torture Mal. Not because she was afraid of the Witch but because fighting with her was exactly the very last thing on Primrose's mind right now.

After taking the time to silently creep past the Fish and Chip shop she was now once again hidden behind a barrel on the docks. Every few seconds Primrose's usually noticeable red head of hair would poke up to inspect the docks. Once this had happened a few times with any bypassers paying no attention, she noticed her best friend's ship just two down from Uma's very memorable one from yesterday.

Which meant that Lark was still on the Isle.

Primrose decided that she had not an ounce of a second to lose anymore. Making a break for it after straightening her dirty back leather jacket before taking off on a fast paced, least suspicious walk... nobody had paid attention to her, and everyone important was more or less indoors. In fact, she'd successfully passed Uma's ship without one recognisation.

"Off on a little adventure again Pan?"

"Dammit." Primrose cursed under her breath, one foot planted firmly on Lark's ship.

She turned, unsurprised to see Harry. His hair wet, with no pirate hat and shockingly no signature hook in his left hand. He did not have his red sleeveless coat on and simply wore his torn dirty white tank.

"Where are you off to?" His usual smirk covered his defined features as Primrose glared into his blue eyes. "On a small holiday?... or are you going in search of your illusive father again aye?"

Her silence thereafter confirmed everything Harry had suspected, despite the boy looking extremely nice as he appeared as though he'd just had a shower- he was no less cunning and no less ready for a fight.

"Take a hike pirate," Primrose scoffed, glancing in the direction of her friends ship- looking for her.

Harry let out a low chuckle, leaning on the post next to him. "I should've killed you yesterday when I had the chance." He mused.

Primrose shrugged. "Maybe, but you didn't did you because here I am and here you are right at my side making my life an extremely annoying hell once more."

"Oh am I sick of seeing you take off for Neverland looking for Pan, I tried to make a bet with Gil over when we thought you'd realise that- daddy? Just doesn't want you anymore..."

Primrose stayed silent, listening to his mocking words. "Looks like I lost, thought you'd be smarter than this as a Lost Girl of the Isle..."

"Go to hell Hook." Primrose snapped before heading hastily onto her best friends ship. She didn't need Harry bugging her today.

She called out tirelessly for her friend, again and again as she stormed frantically all across the ship. "Lark! C'mon- please!"

After a good ten minutes checking and checking everywhere again, Primrose was at a loss, thinking she'd checked every crevice and crack available on this goddamn ship. Until she stood on the deck, letting out a frustrated sigh towards the sky.