10- Primrose Pan Who?

outfit: cotillion.

THERE WAS A comfortable silence cast over both the son of Captain Hook and daughter of Peter Pan. Both individuals lay on a large patch of grass, just outside the school. They watched peacefully as the stars glimmered in the sky, both of them in that moment seemed as though they had not a care in the world.

"Shooting star!" Primrose gasped watching as the star caught her vision and flew throughout the sky.

"I've seen a million of those, always used to sit and watch them with CJ and Harriet when we were wee children on my father's ship." Harry's accent was still as alive as ever as he spoke.

Primrose glanced over at the boy, he lay with his hat atop his stomach, messy hair visible whilst his arm supported the back of his head. He smiled, and Primrose put it down to the fact he was remenicing on times when his father wasn't always so hell bent on evil as he is now.

"You're staring at me." Harry laughed lightly, turning to meet Primrose's green eyes.

"No." She scoffed turning her attention back to the sky. "I was watching your emotions."

"You make little sense Pan." He joked before reluctantly pulling himself up so that he was sat straight once again.

The pair had been sat on the grass watching, observing the royal kingdom for almost two hours now. They'd ventured no further, afraid to run into possible guards, but regardless of their lesser venture... both Primrose and Harry enjoyed the momentary serenity.

Tonight was far more eventful than Prim had originally thought. Although she expected something of Uma, she had never presumed it could be something quite as large as what she saw. Let alone Mal having the ability to turn into a dragon...

All Primrose had was the annoying ability to fly once receiving fairy dust and 'believing'. Although she rarely ever used her talent as much now that she was older. Flying endlessly around the Isle and Neverland was something more suited to her child self.

"What did you want?" After a silence Harry spoke some more, glancing across at the red head.

She frowned. "What do you mean?"

"When you said that you'd originally wanted the favour you owed for yourself- but you changed your mind, what did you want before?"

"A pony," Primrose laughed momentarily before shaking her head. "I may have considered coming permanently to Auradon, but decided against it. Visitation for Christmas is better because they have freakin' huge celebrations."

Harry shook his head at the girl, smiling at her constant jokes and wise cracks. "Really?"

Primrose took a moment, debating on whether she should tell the pirate or not. Of course it didn't matter anyway as she'd chosen her Lost Boys over herself. But still, she was rather apprehensive about still giving such personal detail over to the boy.

"I was going to ask the Fairy Godmother if she could finally trace my father. So that I could just stop looking for him, thinking about him, about who he is and what he stands for. So that I could tell him that he's a piece of shit and I'm far better off without a man whom wears the mask of a child but is really a devil in disguise."

"Can't disagree with you there." Harry rose a brow, pulling himself up from the grass with a heavy sigh. "My father must've been right all along..."

"Don't push it." Primrose mumbled with a slight grin as the messy haired pirate helped her up. "We still have a strong legacy behind us Hook."

"As I'm well aware Pan." He winked, slipping on his hat as both villains took off down the banks and back towards the ship.

It was time to head back to the Isle.