17- Family Reunion Gone Sour.

HARRY HAD BEEN trekking through the foliage of Neverland for a while now, morning was almost upon he and his crew as he searched for Primrose. The son of Hook had thought of nothing else but his girl after she'd recklessly taken off to her previous homeland, stealing a boat alone late last night.

It'd taken him a while to actually make land once again on the dreaded Neverland, after finding out exactly whom the looters were manned by - Harry didn't actually want to volunteer to leave his pride and joy lurking around at the hands of Pan's unacknowledged son.

Finding a spot to anchor the ship and get everyone on land was a long process. And now that Harry found himself on the island, he knew that he'd already wasted enough time trying to get here in one piece in the first place.

"I can't believe those pompous rich idiots wanted to tag along coming to Neverland." Hugo mumbled to Carter as they walked behind both Harry, Sebastian and Miles through the dense areas of the island.

Harry paid no mind to it, knowing already that Hugo had no filter being the Queen of Hearts' son. In fact, all he wished was for Dominic and Dexter to be behind them with the rest of the guys before those two; as he knew Hugo, no matter how willing was always ready to cause an argument with his statements and opinions.

"To be honest, what are Mal and her friends able to do that we can't?" Miles looked across at his Captain and friend, frown on his face.

"Nothing." Sebastian stated firmly. "We'd have just wasted more valuable time waiting for them to arrive."

Neither Harry or the son of the Hatter could remotely disagree.

There was a short silence before Dexter spoke up through the crowd. "Who are we actually here for again, aside from Primrose?"

"Our father." Skylar shouted, distaste within her tone.

"And Teddy Bell, Primrose said that he is the helpful son of Tinkerbell," Dominic elbowed his brother, on account of his momentary stupidity.

After the troop had quietened down, a silence cast and everyone simultaneously heard the snapping of multiple branches up ahead. Almost as though someone was waiting, watching... listening.

"Footsteps..." Sebastian whispered.

×××

"Please, make yourself at home." Primrose frowned in disgust as Pan opened his arms wide and gestured around his camp which was situated just outside the cove of one of the highest mountains on the island.

For the past ten minutes, there'd been nothing but an overwhelming smug grin on his face, it'd been plastered there in triumph for so long that Primrose in fact: doubted whether it'd ever leave his boyish features.

"Well," He scoffed at the red head. "Don't just stand around, make yourself comfortable you're a Pan, we enjoy games-"

"Am I?" Primrose sputtered. "I may share your name but I've never been your bloody daughter... Laddie."

The mocking tone to the girls voice sent a welcome shock to Peter. Never in all his years on his island had he ever been talked back to in such a way that was so quipping and similar to his own humour and games.

Primrose lulled around the campfire, examining a few boys with a glare as they sat round the fire sharpening thorn sticks. She recognised a select few, they were a part of the looters gang taking hold of the island.

"I see you're familiar with our trade?" Peter gestured to the heaps and piles of things which had mounded against various trees around his hideout. Jewles, money, weaponry, food, anything and everything all told.