21- Swords Up!

"BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!" The sound of metal being hit echoed out across Harry's ship. He strode around the cabin's smashing a wooden spoon against an empty pot, no remorse on his face as his crew woke to the unpleasant sound.

"Rise and shine you lot, today's our day!" The son of Hook shouted across the bunks. He was met with groans and profanity as the crew weren't best pleased with his tactics.

"Shut up you idiot!" Miles called, reaching from his middle bunk to snatch the spoon away from Harry.

"Show a leg!" Hook countered, pulling the sheet from his friends body without a second thought. "We have tactics to discuss!"

"Yeah... its swing sword, hit Uma, celebrate..." Dominic sassed his Captain, tired smile falling upon his face as he sat up on the opposite side of Miles.

"Don't get too big for your boots now Dom," Harry jokingly warned, knowing that the boy was only trying to join in the fun.

"You lads who were three sheets to the wind last night better get yourselves together... or you'll walk the plank." Harry warned, tapping Miles, Dom, Frank and Seb as he walked past their bunks on the way out.

"If you scallywags aren't down on the main deck smartly, consider yourselves crocodile food!" Harry dropped the pot on the ground with a clatter and an encore of displeased groans soon followed.

The son of Hook left the main cabins, walking back across his ship with his head held high. He could already feel the pride and excitement coursing through his usually evil veins. Once at the Captains quarters he opened the door quietly.

He picked up his scabbard and pulled it over his head before heading down the steps to Prim's bunk. Unusually she was still sound asleep, it was rare she slept in - she liked being busy and would wake at the crack of dawn. Upon the daughter of Pan's admission last night, Harry felt even more protective.

Although, the boy knew that it was best for her to sit on the sidelines today and potentially go to auradon to have her wound looked at; he knew she wouldn't miss this for the world. An although she was his girlfriend, he had no right to prevent her from fighting if she so wished.

"Can you stop staring? Its creepy Hook." Primrose turned over away from the wall to come face to face with the brown haired boy. He was sat on the empty barrel she used as a nightstand, just waiting for her to wake.

Snuggling the sheets upto her chin she smiled, eyes barely open as the light shone over her bed from the porthole. "Can you help me change the bandage?"

Hook's first mate questioned, within a moment Harry had stood and retrieved the alcohol, dressings and bandage from the shelving behind him. He had only witnessed Dizzy and Evie do this a few days ago, and didn't have the best memory, so was hoping the task wouldn't be as complicated as it seemed.

Primrose sat up reluctantly, slight grimace on her face at the stinging from the cut on her lower stomach. "Its okay," She assured as Hook gripped her arm in worry.

"When this is over, I'll find Dizzy." She promised, pulling up her t-shirt and tieing it in a knot at her ribs. With a sharp breath she stood, beginning to unpeel the tape holding the bandage edge down.

"If you're squeamish, I can ask Miles." Primrose looked at her boyfriend as he released some fresh bandage, cutting it easily with the knife on his waist.

"No. We can do it, they're arming up." Harry assured as Primrose sat back down on the edge of the bunk. Hook stood, before kneeling in front of the red head as she removed all of the dressing.