12- Unexpected Arrivals.

wearing: new outfit 1.

"MY GOD YOU can walk fast- I need a minute..." Harry gasped for air as he finally caught up to Primrose as they strode across the Isle with confidence.

"Maybe you're just not in great shape?" Primrose mocked, glancing back as Harry strode just behind her, holding his chest with a shake of his head.

Primrose felt rather good about everything at the moment, in fact everything was going great. But she is not stupid, at some point things go wrong. So Primrose would be stupid if she didn't consider the fact that Uma would soon be on their tales for revenge, Harry more so than her. She's not the type of person to let things go and Primrose must keep her guard up.

She was undeniably happy with her situation with Harry, excited that the two of them would now be able to adventure together. She would no longer have to fight as a lone wolf and protect herself every single hour of every single day. Harry, he also was thrilled. He's always wanted his own ship, to captain his own crew and not pander to anyone's demands but his own. It's a rarity to see two villains so excited and happy...

Happiness doesn't usually lost long on the Isle.

As the villain kids began to approach the dock, Harry's ship in the near distance. He took a quick step forward, pushing past his exhaustion so that he was slightly in front of Primrose. He wanted to surprise her, but also didn't want her to be ambushed by his waiting friends if she was just to walk on board without introductions.

"How are we going to man a ship this size with two of us, Harry? We haven't thought this through." Primrose laughed, looking up at the flag moving swiftly with the wind atop the mast on Harry's ship.

"I've got everything sorted," Harry laughed, grabbing ahold of Primrose's small hand in his as they stood on the very entrance of Harry's pride ship. "Pirates aren't as stupid as you think Pan,"

"You sure about that Hook?" Primrose jumped an absolute mile at the sound of another voice, as she turned to her left towards the captain's quarters, there was a platinum blonde haired pirate with shaggy hair and a bandana approaching them, intimidating sword in hand.

"Seb, good to see you again mate!" Harry cheered, instantly walking upto the boy to engulf him in a manly hug.

Primrose began to put the pieces together in her mind. Seb. They looked like a pair of brothers adopted, as though they'd known everything about one and other for many years. The dark look in the platinum blonde boys eyes, the outfit, the sword, the goofy but somewhat intimidating grin.

"Primrose," Harry's voice was high, excited as he walked back towards his girl with Seb at his side. "This is Sebastian, my best friend since I was a wee son of a pirate."

It was exactly whom she thought it was. The boy she'd scared off with Lark on Neverland all those years ago. Except now he didn't run scared, he was rather handsome and intimidating.

"I see you're still very much alive then Pan - can't say I'm surprised... it's been a while since we crossed paths." Sebastian shook her hand firmly and Primrose kept her guard up - keeping a straight face.

"I'll say I'm surprised," Primrose mused, watching as he kept a firm hand on his sword. "You're not exactly terrified of saying boo to a goose like you were when me and my best friend had you and your sister running for the hills."

"You mean Lark?" He smirked, and Primrose watched as a blonde haired beauty walked out from the captain's quarters also. Looked sort of similar to her brother in some lights and Primrose wasn't mistaken as the female pirate smiled warmly at Harry and stood next to Sebastian.