13- Emotions Running High.

wearing: new outfit 1.

PRIMROSE COULDN'T HELP but roll her eyes after setting them upon the infamous daughter of Ursula. She stepped towards the desk whereby Uma was sat, tight lipped false grin on her face. Uma had done nothing but smirk at both son of Hook and daughter of Pan, not at all intimidated by the ideal of being seated on a (now) rival ship.

"Nice of you to stop by, Shrimpy." Primrose chided, she watched in achievement as their rival's eyes darkened momentarily at the heinous nickname.

"I'm guessing you're not here to welcome the new neighbours and pass out humble pie?" The red head continued to taunt as Harry stayed silent watching the two.

"Just here to scope out the new enemy." Uma shrugged glancing around the room. "Maybe cause a few arguments before I rally my crew to bring you down, once and for all... Harry."

The son of Hook sighed, he had no intentions of starting an argument already, the time wasn't the best right now - Harry knew his crew wasn't ready enough - no matter how much they boasted.

"You're taking your chances." Primrose warned, hand lay on her knife as she stalked around the room.

"You couldn't hurt a fly," Uma laughed, watching uninterested as Primrose strode nearer to her. In reality she should be careful, on another ship but her own, but she's Uma. Of course the daughter of Ursula likes to play games, but so does the daughter of Pan.

"Care to put a bet on that?" Primrose never missed a beat.

She was now so close to the daughter of the Sea that Harry had decided to step in. He'd placed his hand firmly on Primrose's shoulder, pulling her away from his former captain. He gave his new first mate a glance, watching as Primrose's fists were balled at her side's tightly.

Relenting at the look in the boys blue eyes, Primrose let out a sigh.

"Help everyone set up outside, you don't want to do this now..." Harry warned the red head, sincere look in his eyes. He knew that Primrose wanted nothing more than to tear the girls head from her shoulders, as soon as she possibly could.

But now was not the time, Primrose and Harry had bigger things to do - exciting things, Uma was always going to chase them for Harry's wrongdoings but he wanted to wait a while as fighting so soon would take the fun out of things; before any swordfight took place, they needed to despise each other more than just Harry turning his back on Uma for his own crew.

"Fine, but I'll make sure Shrimpy gets fried one way or another." Primrose mumbled, loud enough for Uma to let out a chuckle, watching as Primrose reluctantly left Harry's office with an irritated growl.

Harry felt a sense of relief after Primrose had left the room, he'd removed her from a volatile situation which effectively, wasn't her fault. Uma wanted Harry for his crimes, not Primrose. Although the two girls were due a duel at some point for their differences.

"Why have you even bothered with that pathetic excuse of a villain?" Uma goaded the pirate, stalking from behind her desk with a sadistic grin.

"Don't bother Uma." Harry rolled his eyes, running his hand across his forehead in exasperation.

"You used to be so evil Harry. A worthy prodigy of Captain Hook, on par with your sisters... what has that little woodland fairy done to you?"

Now the daughter of Ursula was right up in Harry's face. Her taunting had made his features harden, he didn't need his old captain talking crap about his new future, the girl he wanted to adventure with more than anyone else he'd ever set eyes on.