25- Home Truths and Triumphs.

"C'MON YOU COWARD!" Pan roared at Harry, desperate for the pirate to be at his mercy and fight.

Harry was well aware, although he was spelled by the Fairy Godmother, that he could only hold off an enraged Peter Pan for so long, so intended to play the long game, until his backup decided he'd like to show his face.

"I highly suggest you turn yourself around Pan, you have no idea what we have planned." Harry warned, despite knowing full well that his warning would not deter the man-child in the slightest.

"I'll take my chances to watch you die, might even bury you with your pathetic girlfriend if you're lucky." Pan seethed, dark grin on his face.

Harry stopped in his tracks, he wasn't afraid, just taken aback by the reference to his child. "That's your daughter you're talking about, be careful, boy. She's very... persistent."

"Was, was very persistent Hook. I don't have a daughter." Peter tried desperately to keep the facade going, though Harry knew it was only because he thought Wendy to be dead.

"I'll doubt she loves you very much either." Harry laughed as Pan also came to a halt, a large enough distance between them so that Harry still had time to pull his sword when needed. "She is nothing like you, and I couldn't be happier for her."

"Save the sob story." Pan seethed, his fists clenched at his sides.

"She's kind and sarcastic, unbelievably stubborn and courageous... Primrose is intelligent and noble and completely and utterly selfless. She is a thousand times a person than you have ever been in your whole, meagre excuse of a life. She is my pirate and if I have to die with you to let her live the life she's always deserved, then I will." Harry went on, talking about his love for Primrose, knowing that it infuriated Pan as he could never understand, he just craved chaos and violence.

"She spent years looking for you, you know? Thinking that you'd left with good reason and return, despite how many villain kids on the Isle would laugh at her. She still believed in you even though you have always been a pathetic, desperate, obsessive little man-child." Harry laughed, watching as he pushed Peter further to the edge, exactly as planned.

"You hate her because she has everything you've ever wanted. She found me and has the love that you were rejected. She proved herself a worthy leader and has admirers and friends who would fight for her till the end. She was made an honorary adversary of the Kingdom, all while you rotted with your scraps on Neverland... And now she will be with her mother, where she always deserved to be, while you rot, in whatever hell I decide to conjure up."

Hook never had the chance to swing back as Peter appeared in front of his eyes, with his fairy dust in hand. Devilish grin on his face as Harry had forgotten about his stash. Pan plunged the dagger into Harry without a second thought, lingering close to his ear as he did so, Harry released a breath, his knees collapsing.

"What a wonderful story Hook... shame it'll only be a fantasy now." Pan laughed, voice low as he allowed Harry to drop to the ground.

Hook's eyes closed as he lay on the dirt. The Fairy Godmother may have protected him so that he could heal, but that didn't mean the shock and the impact wouldn't hurt while his body recovered. He was unable to just get back up, as pain coursed his veins and Peter would be suspicious. Instead he did as he was told, and lay there long enough to arise no suspicion. Hook watched as Pan advanced towards the castle, leaving Harry in a heap.

Just as he began to drift as the spells and pain mixed, he heard a whizzing sound, watching briefly as an arrow flew past him, hitting its target with an angry yelp of pain. "Slow yourself down there Peter, didn't think we'd make it easy... Did ye, aye?"