16- Peter Pan.

wearing: new outfit 1.

HARRY HAD BEEN trying for the last half hour to get Primrose to open her mouth and speak to him, but all attempts failed. Primrose had done nothing but walk in silence as they got back to the Isle of the Lost. Not even Harry taunting her and making small jokes would make her send him a look of even crack the ghost of a smile.

The son of Hook had admittedly never felt so guilty about lying to anyone ever before in his life. In a desperate attempt to deal with his secret from his girlfriend. He did nothing but continue to tell himself that; he did not lie, he merely withheld the truth from Primrose to protect her.

But even that wasn't good enough as Harry saw continued glances of the red heads facial expression. Seemingly it was void of all emotion, at least it has been since they left the castle. In fact, Pan didn't even say goodbye to her Neverland friends as they passed her on the way out. Not even Poppy or Dizzy even got a second glance.

Harry had never seen the daughter of Pan like this, not even when they knew each other way back as children. To him it was very unsettling.

"You can't ignore me forever you know Primrose," Harry called out as the girl strode ahead in front, he had to break out into a swift jog even to keep up at this point.

Nothing came of his speech once again, just like the countless times before that he'd tried on their way back home. "Aye, that's it then? You just walk off and presume that all of your bloody problems will sail off into the sunset is it?"

Still silence as Harry watched Primrose shove past Sebastian, Freddie and Miles on her way to her cabin on his ship. He sighed heavily as he caught up to his crew, closing his eyes briefly at the echoing slam of Primrose's door.

"She's actin' like a little princess isn't she?" Skylar strolled over from her seat on one of the water barrels, frown covering her face with a hint of amusement after their distaste for one and other.

"Leave it alone Skylar," Sebastian muttered, sending his sister a glare. The blonde knew exactly why the daughter of their enemy had come back in an absolute rage fit. He may be a pirate but he wasn't stupid.

"I don't see why everyone has to tip-toe around her like she's so fragile all the time," Skylar scoffed, refusing to let her ammunition go on her deal with Primrose. "She asks for what she gets, she's not so innocent."

"Sky..." Freddie whispered to her friend, as she sent her a look, Skylar rolled her eyes. Freddie knew that Sky could be harsh, despite her father being an absolute secret gentle soul.

"You're ridiculous sometimes, you know that aye?" Sebastian shoved his sister in the side, sending her another warning stare as he looked back at his Captain and best friend. "You know that we found out Pan's mysterious son has taken our father captive the other day... Just show some mercy at the moment will you? We're in this together."

Skylar scoffed. Freddie then nodded to her Captain and gently lead her vendetta withheld friend away by the arm to the front of the ship. That way they could both enjoy the rest of their evening watching the stars above, along with the rest of the girls, Will and the Hades twins.

"You told her that we found her brother then?" Sebastian looked at his brunette friend, holding onto his scabbard on his belt.

Harry shook his head. "Sparrow did, it was out of my hands."

"What now then?" Miles scratched his curly locks, looking between his friends. Harry was slightly taken aback that the Hatter's son even knew about the previous ventures, but decided not to question it as Seb confirmed he'd told Miles about his father's imprisonment.