19- We Fight At Dawn.

"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT... ALRIGHT!" Harry yelled, striding over to whereby his wholesome crew had tied his old best pal to a post on the ship.

"What's with all the fuss lads?" He smirked at Gil, his prisoners eyes never leaving his head as Harry strolled around he and his crew taunting Uma's new first mate.

"He's talkin' utter rubbish, that's what." Miles held his blade to the son of Gaston's neck. Gil however, seemed to pay no mind.

"Says he's gonna tell Uma that we've lost a couple of our crew to your damned homeland..." Dominic scoffed, looking absolutely on edge with Gil being anywhere near he and the crew.

Harry strode up to his former Pal, taunting grin on his face despite the lingering uneasiness deep within his stomach. Gil and Harry caught eachothers eyes, menacing and fearful instantly connecting. Gil could never put on a brave face in front of Harry, he always knew Uma thought of Harry as his better counterpart.

"Why are you here Gil?" He muttered lowly. "What place do you have here when you are now Uma's right hand idiot."

"Harry..." Gil gulped. "I know- I know that you are waiting for our fight and that- Uma thinks you have lost Smee's daughter to Pan..."

Hook didn't answer.

"I'm not stupid!" Gil protested, only then realising the insult that his former friend had insinuated.

"Gil, dear ol' friend." Carter stepped up, leaning on the last nearest where their prisoner had been held captive. "I suggest, strongly that you initiate your intentions and why you are here. Before me, and my fellow (rather violent) crew members take no mercy in tearing you limb from limb."

Harry placed his hand across Carter's chest, watching briefly as Hugo ran to fetch his axe from across the other side of the ship.

There was a deafening silence.

"Tell us why you're here before I take pleasure in cutting every single finger from your dirty hands..." Hugo warned, Gil's eyes widened. He thought Hugo was a friend.

"Now, now, now..." Harry tutted, pushing all of his defensive men away from his old friend. "There's no need to waste good violence now boys and girls. Not when we can save it until our winning battle against Uma."

Everyone grumbled at the idea. Disagreeing with their Captain.

"Tell everyone to get ready and begin training this morning," Harry pointed across the huddle at Sebastian. Instructing him to kick the crew into action, Harry was well aware that this bold move meant that Uma's battle wasn't far away.

There was a short silence, the air then filled with hushed groans from the crew. Training meant that they had to get along, not only that, it also meant that a few of them would have to walk the plank to appease Harry in regards to being ready for anything. Which, included fighting in the water.

"Right!" Sebastian yelled. "Grab your weapons, pull a partner whom you haven't faced yet in training and get to it!"

Harry turned, watching as everyone paired, revealing a host of weapons. He watched on with a smirk as Harper and Jade partnered as always. Along with Freddie and Franklin and then even Riley and Fran.

"Those aren't the rules ladies..." He tutted.

"I'm not a girl." Franklin interjected.

Harry chuckled at one of his oldest friends. "Then listen to instruction from first order Frank."

Hook then observed. Waiting patiently until each pair split off. Freddie faced Yazmyn. Her brother wandered to beside Riley and the daughter's of the dog snatcher's, one stood with Fran whilst Jade stood next to Sebastian with an uncomfortable stature.