8- Here For Pan.

wearing: outfit 2 (for now).

PRIMROSE STOOD ON the rocks, looking out over the choppy waters of Neverland at the one corner of the beach. Teddy sat on a rock a few paces behind her, sighing heavily.

"You are aware this is risky business Primrose?" Teddy squinted under the moonlight looking towards his unpredictable friend.

"I know." She nodded quickly. After a brief second Primrose turned around, hopping off the large rock to sit next to the one which was by Teddy.

The girl stressfully placed her hands on her temples, elbows now resting on her knees as she closed her green eyes only for a moment.

"Why are you even going tomorrow, I mean what for really?" He mumbled, still struggling to understand why Primrose wanted anything from Mal when she already has everything she could need here in Neverland.

Night had fallen a few hours ago and it was late, the Cotillion began in just a few hours and Primrose had a clearer idea of what was going to take place but she was still on Neverland - which wasn't planned right now.

A frustrated groan sounded out from the red head as she lazily lifted her head. Primrose did trust Teddy, they were allies but she didn't trust Tilly- Tilly had always had something against her. But neither of the girls had sat together long enough to work out why.

"Honestly Teddy?" Primrose mumbled, not allowing her eyes to meet his own. "I can't let people just walk all over me. I don't want to help people with what little kindness I have left and allow them to not return the favour. I'm not a nice person, not really. But sometimes i have my moments when I want more than just being people's crutches, being the one who helps just for no favours. I want people to know who I am and know that I'm not just to be taken advantage of-"

"You don't have to anger the King just to be noticed by those assholes at Auradon Prim." Teddy twisted his knife around in the rock, making a heinous sound as he just listened to Primrose talk. It wasn't often he saw the softer side of the girl- she was already ready for a fight usually.

"Its not that." Primrose shook her head. "Its stupid. I just get the impression that those on the Isle think they can walk over me because I'm not always there, but I have other priorities. I'm not just the girl whose father wanted eternal youth over her; I'm a living breathing villain and I want to be associated with that rather than my father."

There was a silence between the Son of Tinkerbell and daughter of Pan. Neither of them wanted to speak, Teddy because he wanted Primrose to know he listened. And Primrose didn't as shed done enough and wanted to pull her guard back up. Everyone has a guard, nobody is just a vulnerable person. Every person could be evil, could be their rightful villainous selves, but even they are human and have moments of emotion.

This was one of Primrose's.

"Why'd you keep telling everyone you're desperate to find him then?"

Primrose scoffed lightly, playing with the dust which lay on top of her boots. "Because it's easier than telling them that I don't want to stay here anymore. I can't be in Neverland for long periods of time because everyone thinks I should behave like the infamous Peter Pan. I don't want to think about a man whom I secretly freakin' despise with every ounce of my being Teddy. I don't want to find him to rekindle some supposed bond. Previously, I wanted to find him to talk, but since Mal left for Auradon and I've been back and forth, I wanted to get rid of him."

"In a death kind of way?" Teddy looked taken aback and Prim shook her head.

"In a kind of way which said; don't ever come near me or the people who are my real family again." Primrose pulled Teddy into a strange side hug before the pair stood to their feet again.