47.4:"Waves of comfort".

For the past five days, she been to herself and not saying anything. He watched her eyes going blank and her life turning upside down in a matter of few seconds.

Obviously he has seen betrayal but he doesn't understand how bad it is when it comes from family.

He sits on his couch while she is still in her room and he has no idea why she chooses to stay in a seperate room. His room is the most well-maintained in this villa yet she went to the other room.

He sighs.

Emotions are very confusing and to feel them in this way is even worse. But he likes some of the emotions he felt when he saw her for the first time in that dress. Maybe, he can experience them again?.

He continued to browse finding no interest in buying anything. Having enough of not knowing what's on her mind, he stands from his place to speak to her directly when he finds her coming downstairs.

He halts when he saw her a smile coming on his lips as she stands in front of him.

"Who are you going to kill today?". He asked looking at her dressed professionally

It is morning.

She shrugged, "I thought for a while. And I am going to get my company back".

"There we go". He said grinning making her heart skip a beat, "Finally you are back".

"Why?. Did you missed me?". She asked shaking her head as she went towards the kitchen to get breakfast

"I did". He whispers as he follows behind her, "What made you take this decision?".

She takes a piece of bread, "I have been feeling all sort of emotions. At first, I thought it was best to just ignore it and let the company be and not help my brother which means the company will collapse. But, I felt bad that he betrayed me and damaged my father's hard work so instead to live in regret, I chose to act on what I want and get back what is mine".

"If you need help, I am one call away". He said softly as she nodded eating her bread and a few crumbs stay on the side of her lips

He moves towards her blocking her in between the cabinet behind her while he stands impossibly close to her. Her sweet scent made him nonsensical as his eyes stay on her pink tainted lips. He brings his hand slowly towards her lips brushing against them moving even slower towards the corner of her lips wiping away the crumbs.

"You should learn how to eat properly". He said in a low voice as he feels his heart ready to explode at any given moment

She feels her heart fluttering and his masculine scent only has her senses go wild as she tries her best to maintain herself but with a single touch of his on her skin, she loses all her focus.

Her eyes narrow at his words since his eyes didn't meet her, he didn't realise what he signed for. She places her hand on his chest slowly moving it upward watching the way his eyes change to passionate and she smirks inwardly.

She tiptoes moving closer to him as she whispers in his ear, "You should learn to have more control".

She pushes him away chuckling at his bewildered expression running out of the house to execute her mission.

She enters inside her brother office finding his wife there again.

"What is that you want now?". Her brother screamed raged

She throws the file at him, "I want my company back and while we are at it, I want the truth too".

She saw the shock register on their faces as they look at her.