62.2: "A ripped piece of him"

She didn't believe what she is looking at

She didn't believe what she is looking at. Why is his family here? Why are they looking at her like that? Why is the older woman she had helped said that she was his mother?

Why are they here with a proposal?

It can't be a coincident that two days after her parents said no, Shayaan was here with her proposal. She narrow her eyes at Shayaan who was looking back at her with narrow eyes. There was anger and she felt it in her soul. She didn't let it show on her face how much it affects her.

Even if she is now compared to ice - there were some fear that lives and breathe with her. She cannot escape them even after therapy.

"Can I speak to Shayaan alone?" She asked shocking everyone

She knows her parents were melting away when they heard about the proposal. She is angry with her parents for putting her back on the pedestrian. She heard his mother confirming that they should talk and she took a few steps towards the garden. Garden of her home was something she cherish since she made it from scratch.

As she stops and he stops beside her she spoke, "Why?"

"For my sister".

She nodded, "Ok. I will do this for my brother too. What are you expectation of me?"

"I don't care about much. I just want you to be good in front of my family and the world, like a real wife".

"Good. I don't expect anything from you beside that you respect me. My choices and my comfort". He nodded and she hesitated, "Do you expect intimacy?"

He turns his head, looking at her for a long minute then shakes his head that made her breathe a little.

"Its a deal".

She didn't realize just how much her parents wants her to get married until she told them that she was ready for this one. They jumped right into the preparations. She demanded just one thing that they will take her brother proposal and will respect his wife like they want their daughter to be respected as. After a very long argument and reasoning, she managed to convince them.

That was the first day she entered her forever home.