Bonus chapter:"Tauheed and Sarah".

An early update for you all. Enjoy. Don't forget to read the note at the end.

***

"Mama, you cannot cook". Her oldest son- Rayan (10) said trying to look intimidating but he must have forgotten that she had dealt with his father for years now

"Yes, ma". Her youngest son- Wali (6) said trying to copy his brother by standing beside him

"I will tell papa if you try to cook". Rayan warned

She huffed.

He looks at his files, tried of the day and the same old meetings he had to attend. All he wishes in this part of his life is to stay in the home with his family.

Family.

It seems like yesterday when he never even thought of a woman much less having a family with one. He had always stayed away from woman besides the one he needed to save.

He understood that the fear from his mother abandoning him was deep. Hence, he never thought of having a woman by his side. From his mother teaching, he never tried to be with anyone either. His mother taught him to care, respect and loyalty to the one he might love and he learned it.

But his mother didn't teach him about the fear that she instilled in him. While trying to create a perfect man out of her boys, she neglects the part where she needed to teach them something more than the good things.

He learned them anyway. Staying in a shitty orphanage, being bullied, abused, thrown away, harassed and look down on- he learned his ways to this world at a young age. He was glad his father's party died when he started his work or it might have caused an issue- just that he never told anyone that he had a big part in presenting their secrets to the world.

He wanted them gone. Not just because of his father. But because each of those men was filthy, disgusting and criminal who were out to ruin lives. He killed most of them especially those who went on with women and for the other- he placed them in faraway jail.

Just like that, he learned the way to the world. But, he didn't learn the way to his heart. Yes, he found his demon and he dealt with them perfectly. He neglected his heart in all of this. He didn't care for it and just let it be.

Until, she knocked on it and ripped it out of him. His wife. She was the one who told him what was the purpose of his heart. She showed him emotions and feelings. She showed him a world he never thought he could create and she showed him what he deserved.

His wife was the sole purpose of peace in his life now. He had cared for her in every way possible and he loved watching her every phase. From, being the mother of his children, caring for them and most importantly her school.

Yes, she managed to build a school.

The fact that she did manage to have people invest in it was something he was proud of. Though, he takes a small part of the share just so he can support her decision when the board members reject it- most of the people were from everywhere.

She was still working on expanding it further and the hustle for success was rather endearing to watch. He stood beside her proud of everything they have done so far and how far they have come.

He cracked his neck hearing his bone making a sound and he sighs. He wants to go home.

"Why so sad?" He heard the annoying voice and this man never learns

"I swear I told my security to not allow you in". He grumbles

Zaheer laughs naughty, "Guess how I managed to pass through?"