51.1:"Scarred in the hearts".

BEFORE you start this story, this is a trigger warning for everyone. I have worked for about seven days to truly understand these characters, emotions and the topic which I will address.

The warning is that the topic/thoughts will be shown in details (behavioural) and some might not like it and some might not understand it. If you are the first one, please don't read further. If you are the second one, all I can say is I have seen this so I know what's going on, bear with me.

The first chapter will not show the topic but the following chapters will.

Please be sure and patience.

Thank you so much.

Your author,

-Faiqa

_______________

Z

ara sits in the window of her room looking at the sun stretching in the plain sky, covering the darkness that the moon left, with light.

Can someone life be the same way? That perhaps, one day, the darkness leaves and the sunshine makes its home in it?

She doesn't know.

Would she like to know? No. She has given up on the world and its ways, a couple of years ago. The hate and resentment live within her, burning her day in and out.

Hate for the person who lives in the same world as her, lives almost the same life like her but something was off because people usually like people who have similarities but she didn't.

She loathed him.

Babar Yusuf.

She sighs hearing the sound restoring through the thin walls shattering her soul before the light could touch a part of her.

She closes the window, walking to the couch as she starts to work on her next assignment for her master program. With her full-time job and more things- she can lag. That doesn't mean she didn't want to have her master degree, she does, but she has responsibilities that sometimes take priorities.

She stands in front of the mirror in her suit looking at her dull eyes. There wasn't a thing in this world that excited her anymore. There was nothing that she feels. She was numb, the only emotion she does feel was anger, resentment, pain and sorrows. To anything good- she doesn't feel it. Even if it was the supposedly happiest day of her life- she will be numb to that emotion.

She walks towards the dining table where her father sat in the middle of it, with his face pulled into an angry scowl and her mother running around to bring him food.

"Where are your manners?" Her father snarled as she sits on her assigned seat

"Good morning, father. Are you feeling good today?" She asked monotonously as she puts butter on the bread knowing her father has a thing for the American style lifestyle

Just a few things added to their already overbearing custom. Otherwise, all of the other American traditions were banned.

All in all, the things her father liked and approved will happen and which he didn't will never happen. Much like the toxic society which moulds things that they want, the way they want and wants everyone to follow without questioning.

She saw her mother visibly shaking at the fear of her father getting angry at her again.

"Is this what you taught her? To disrespect me?" Her father screamed throwing his chair back as he throws the newspaper on the table