48.1:"Rapunzel".

King Adam looks at the man in front of him daring him to continue with his offer but something tells him, this man is no ordinary. He has heard about his business tactics and the way he has managed to reach the highest level in a short amount of time without depending on anyone but himself.

A self-made man named Nawab Rami Malek.

Rami is known for his famous business deals however he is also known as the top-most handsome man on earth. With his grey eyes and complimentary ash brown hair, he is someone who has always stood out in public since he was born.

They are no less of royals, they are quiet similar beside their roles in the society.

Being born in a Haveli (villa) is a dream of almost everyone and he is the one who lived his whole 31 years of life in that place with his family that decreased over the years.

With thousands of servants walking around to take care of every need of everyone in the Haveli to several more luxuries that one can simply imagine is all the small things for him. From wearing the best clothes and carrying the best things, they are the most powerful people.

He has board shoulder and well-built body that he cherish the most in his life. He works through the night after he is done with work to be sure that he stays in his best form. He never skips on that one.

Being out and open, people tend to throw all sort of shades at him. Since, he turned 16 he started learning boxing, karate and everything that would make him sure that he stands a good chance in case of any fight that he needs to be in.

Was he prepared for the mental fight? Who knows.

He never has to deal with anything that stresses him out to the point that he needs to do fighting against it. Life has always worked for him from the beginning till now and he prefers to keep it that way.

He saw the message on his phone making his mood sour as he shuts his phone down before it starts to rings and disturbs his meeting. He has to say that when he heard he manage to have a meeting with royals he was taken back but he knows they will not have a deal with him, he just needed their connections to be stronger.

Queen Izra walks inside looking at the tense atmosphere until her eyes fall on him, "What are you doing here, Rami?".

"I am honoured to meet you too". He said nonchalantly looking at The King that his wife could speak in front of him this way

The King smirks at his feisty wife watching how she can single-handedly have this man scowl at her few words of choice.

"I have just come here to have a deal". He explained briefly not sure if The Queen can understand business

"I heard". The Queen said walking to her husband and even in that split moment that their eyes met, he could see the adoration they have in between them, "But that is not in our favour or our people. So, you can take the offer and leave".

He clenches his hands on the instant rejection even though he was expecting it but it he didn't expect it to be this early.

"I will take my leave then". He said standing as he straightened his Armani suit looking at his watch

The King called him just as he was about to exit through the door of his office and he turns around waiting for him to speak.

"There is a party tonight. I would like it if you join it". The King said and it sounded more of order so not wanting to spoil the connection he nodded after asking the details of the venue

He walks out of the palace taking a deep breath when he finds his guard crowding around him as he enters inside his car towards his next destination.