60.6:"They know me"

NOTE:

The new character appearance is from chapter 54. Please revisit or know that Raina is mute (only) and she is an officer. Everytime she speaks it is not words but sign language.

I have work tomorrow I don't want to go 🥺😩 someone bring Eid back. Early update cause I can't publish at Midnight.

Enjoy you all with your tissues 😉

++++

She starts to build her walls back which she has let down. Maybe her mistake was to think she has done her share of grief and sorrow. She stands from her position, shaking as she takes a step back only for his sister to hold her arm.

She tries to push his sister's hand away when her husband did that for her.

"What are you saying? What are you even doing here?" He snapped

"What am I doing here? Did you forget this is my house too? About what I am saying this woman who is acting behind is a really a great actor. She destroyed someone's house for her fame". His sister yelled

"N-No". She cried as she push herself back to the wall to block everything

You did this.

"No".

A woman like you is the reason why no one respects women.

"Stop".

Don't you have any shame? You destroyed an innocent man. His family. You should die.

"Arzu". He said shaking her out of her state and she pushes his hand away from her shoulder wide eyes

"Please. Please. Don't touch me. Please". She cried, "It wasn't me. It wasn't me. You have to trust me, Rabee. I didn't do it. I didn't do anything". She pleaded

"You are really great to be in your role. You destroyed that man's house like you destroyed my house. It looks like you are always the reason for ruining someone's happiness". His sister said trying to reach her when her husband push her back

"Stay where you are. If you think I will let you hurt my wife. You are wrong. I will throw you out if I have to I won't let you do anything more". He warned

He steps closer to her only for her to move away as she tries to shield her face. She tries her best to hide in herself. He removes his jacket placing it over her head as she finds a little comfort by hiding in it. She tries to breathe as he tries to bring her breathing back to normal.

"No one will hurt you. I promise". He assured

Look. This is her. This is her video.

"It wasn't me. It wasn't me. I wasn't in the picture. That girl was not me". She cried as she clutch her chest trying to ease the pain, "It wasn't me. I didn't do anything. It wasn't me".

"Listen to me. Arzu, listen to me, please".

"Don't say my name. Please. Not my name. Arzu is not my name. It's not my name. It's not me. Where is my face covered? Where is it? I can't be seen. They will come. They will see. They will kill me. I need it. Where is it?"

"Arzu". He yelled trying to shake her, "No one can hurt you".

She moves her tear-filled eyes to him, "But they did". She pauses taking the jacket off her face and pointing to the scar as she laughs dryly, "They already did". She shouted, "I tried. I tried everything to tell them I didn't do it. They came into my house. My room. They dragged me out". She cried, "He dragged me out by my hair I tried to fight. I-I pleaded. It hurt. It hurts so bad". She places her hand over her ear, "They didn't hear. No one helped me. They all-they-I- I- they said- they said they will remove- remove my-Rabee". She cried as the pain intensifies, "Ya Allah, Ya Allah, madad. It hurts. It hurts. I can't do this, Rabee. Help me, please".