Two shot (I):"Beauty and the beast ".

EID MUBARAK!!!!

I know the situation around the world for muslims is devastating and this Eid is rather very sad. I hope we still keep the essence and continue to remember our brothers and sisters.

I hope peace prevail. Ameen

For those who have eid tomorrow, Yallah, go finish your last fast and then come back. Also, I have placed these shots in two part (I and II). One is for the people who are celebrating today and the second will be out for the ones who will celebrate tomorrow.

I hope you all stay happy and all your prayers are accepted. I hope all those wishes that are in your favour be accepted.

Thank you for all the support. ❤

Your author,

Faiqa.

******

Ahil at the tender age of ten looks at his family gathered in the lounge of their mansion looking at his youngest uncle- Zuhair who looks guilty and a small baby in the crib that has been crying for a long time now.

No one made a move to tend to the poor child and he has no idea why.

Though he feels bad that the child is stuck in the middle of the grownup issue, he isn't powerful enough to do a thing and his feet stays rooted at the top of stairs while all the other siblings and cousin ran to their room to not come in this drama and they aren't allowed to. He cannot just will his legs to move away from the cries of the child he was yet to look at.

"What are we supposed to do?" His uncle (Zuhair) asked impatiently as his new wife who sits beside him keeps nudging him

"What do you mean by that?" His grandpa who is a scary man roared shaking everything even at his old age, "You divorced your wife just two months ago, on the day your child was born and went to marry this woman without any consideration or our permission and you are asking what you are supposed to do with your child?"

"So what?" His uncle said as everyone inhales a sharp breath, "She is not my child. I never wanted her neither her mother. I told her mother to keep her and you will send her money yet she is a selfish woman who abandoned her child".

"And you are not". His father who is the oldest siblings in all asked narrowing his eyes at his uncle words, "Your child is your responsibility, not just a woman's and she has to face a different world than you. You are supposed to be raising the child even if you decide to break your marriage. Yet you are here saying things as bad as this about a small baby".

"I said I don't want her". His uncle said angrily glaring at the baby who starts to cry furiously, "Send her to an orphanage or her mother. I am married and I am going on a vacation".

With that, his uncle stands holding his new wife hand walking out of the mansion. Everyone continued to sit in silence with the baby crying and he finally had enough as he emerges from the stairs and in the lounge standing in front of the baby.

He holds his stuffed animal that his father gave him as his 10th birthday gift placing it on her in the crib and her cries immediately decrease to hiccups as her curious brown eyes look at him with a few tears still in them. He moves forward wiping her tears from his sleeves as he whispers, "Shh".

"What will we name her?" His mother asked dejected, "I can't believe they didn't even name their child".

"Y-". Someone started when he spoke, "Zoya".