Bonus chapter#1:"Rami and Yusra".

You ask, I deliver ;).

******

She looks at her laptop thinking about all the times she has been obsessed with her work and yet somehow it isn't something she craves to do anymore.

Not because she is lazy, she has other things to take care of.

Her life started with a barrier placed by her brothers over her life which was heavy to pick on her own and then came a man knocking them over for her.

She realises the importance of leaving the toxic things in her past and not drag them into the future.

She heard the sound coming from their room as she leaves his office where she has been locked in heading towards their room.

As she opens the door she found a big mess in front of her while her husband is trying to paint the walls without getting anything on the furniture.

"What are you doing?". She asked leaning against the door

Her husband turns around with his charming smile, "I am trying to fix this room to your liking".

She tilts her head, "I never complained about it".

He laughs as a memory surface in his head, "I remember when you saw my room for the first time apparently you are not good at not showing your dislikes".

She snickers, "I have to say it did look hideous. But I got used to it in two years".

"Well, you don't have to". He said painting the wall slowly not wanting to mess it up, "I can change whatever you don't like. All you have to do is ask".

"Really?". She asked raising her eyebrows ready to tease him

Obviously living with her, he has come to understand her eyes and when she is about to do something.

"Beside me, yes". He stated stern making her laugh

This has to be the only person who can laugh even when he is his usual ruthless self. He never changed for the world, he changed for her.

"God! I could have gone for something new". She said biting her lips as she looks at his face sullen, "You know since you are getting old".

"Oh, that's it". He said throwing the brush away as he marches towards her but she runs away giggling

He never thought that his one intuition of someone can lead him to have someone so amazing in his life and he has never been able to be thankful enough for it.

He has to say the credits were for the King and Queen because he never would have come to that party in the first place.

But, he was more than glad he did and even more that he went for her.

He has seen her growing slowly but surely out of her shell. He admired the woman whose strength only increases every single day that he looks at her.

Her smiles and laughing around him even when most of them are just because of teasing him to no bound is his daily dose of happiness.

He can never be mad at her.

For the fact, he never truly was mad at her ever.

Yes, he has things that bothered him and he wished to know but one look at this woman's eyes and he was done for.

"Please don't run, baby". He groaned watching her run away

"You just proved my point of being old". She said shrugging