62.5: "A piece of mind".

She blinks her eyes for a minute, "How do you know that?" It took a moment, "Nevermind"

"Why does he owe it?"

She sighs, rubbing her head, "Can we talk tomorrow? I am done with this day".

He nodded, as he moves to the other side of the bed, "Ok. But tomorrow I need to know why he has a hold over you".

Just as she lay her head on the pillow she was off to sleep. He found through the night that this was the very first time he was sharing a bed with someone and it didnt feel weird. Instead her scent was all over the room in just few hours she has been here. He had stayed awake reading through the dirt bag - Sahil. He knows exactly what he is going to do. He just needs to
hold off his plan for a month until they both become the King and Queen.

He also found through the night that his wife loves moving around the bed. She didn't stay in one position more than few minutes, she will groan and grunt and even push at him when she couldn't get into a position because of him. She kept turning around in circles around him. He rolls his eyes once she turns her back to him and he wraps his arms around her to stop her movement. He needs some sleep even if he never slept more hours - he still wants some sleep to feel fresh for the next day. He slept for hours.

He was glad no one disturbed them and respect them enough to keep away from them. He had often heard stories of how woman are expected to be awake at dawn after sleeping late to do stupid chores. He had enough worker in home to do that and he or anyone for that matter had no need to make his wife break her sleep and do things. He wouldn't let that happen anyway. He had spoken to his parents about this. He had said there will be boundaries and there will be no sacrifices from her end. She will have her privacy and her own quarter to do what she wants and no one even his parents, siblings or worker will enter without her permission.

That is why, he was glad he already had a quarter that was in the Haveli but seperate from it at the same time. There was only one entrance and no door connects the quarter with the other parts of Haveli. One door which does connect can only be open from inside of the quarter and no one can do anything from the other side.

He had woken before her and saw her head on his chest. There was a warm feeling growing inside of him. It wasn't just her body heat. It was the fact that he likes waking up like this. He likes watching her sleep peacefully. She had whimper through the night often. He hated that. When they woke for morning prayer he had briefly asked her and she sleepy replied that sometime she remembers her past in dream - a nightmare to be exact. That only made him carry his plan out more than ever.

They had also prayed their first prayer (Fajr) together and went to sleep again. Praying with her was amazing. It was peaceful and beautiful.

It was close to 10am and he had slept for hours and woken up fresh. He moves her to the side gently and stand from the bed as quietly as possible. She made a sound of disapproval but settle back. He smiles heading to shower.