56.1:"No goal, no worth".

"There must be a reason I am tied to you". She huffed as she looks at the night sky at the beach

The moonlight falls over the water making it even more beautiful.

He snickers, "I don't even want to think about it. I will never love you".

She laughs, "Love? My God, didn't you hear anything from your family?"

He frowns, "What about?"

"I don't believe in love".

"I do. And, because of you I had to leave her".

"She is a lucky girl, Ismail".

Roha opens her eyes when she felt the sunlight beaming through the window. She frowns because she didn't want to be awake just yet. She doesn't understand why do wedding days end so late, and why do people expect the bride to be all chipper the next morning. She despises morning.

"Why in the world did you open the window?" She asked when she finds her dear husband on the sofa where she had thrown him after a long fight last night

He didn't go there of his will, but she do know how to use force.

"Because it is morning?"

"For who?"

"Everyone".

"Not everyone wants to be awake at this time of the day".

"Those are people who don't want to do anything in their lives".

"You are too judgemental". She said rolling her eyes

"You need to get ready".

She groaned, "Why? I thought the only advantage I will have from this wedding was that I won't have to get ready".

"Because I am blind? That is very idiotic believe".

"I am an idiot because I married you. No sane person can do that". She said going under the blankets, "Don't wake me up unless you want me to throw something at you. I promise I won't hesitate".

"You are impossible".

He opens the door navigating his way to his study where he can work on the development plan for the orphanage. He isn't the one who owns it. It is a place where disabled children are thrown.

He heard the loud banging of the door, and with the way, the person walks he knows it's his mother.

"Why is your wife in bed?"

"Why are you asking me?" He asked impassively

"Because you are her husband. You are supposed to make her do things your way".

He felt disgusted, "Do you hear yourself? One, she is a human who can navigate her ways as she wants. Two, I am her husband doesn't mean she become my slave to do what is asked of her. Three, you are the one who wanted her in this house as my wife so deals with it".

"Her mother said she will become better after marriage".

"My mother said the same thing yet here we are".

He heard his mother cursing but he plugged his headphones listening to some documentaries. He felt a movement after a few hours, and the door was opened so quietly that he could have missed it if not for his exceptional senses.

This time the person who walks is unusual and not someone he knows walks like this. It is weird, makes sounds even when trying to be discreet about it, and the moment is very hazy.

"What do you want, wifey?"

"Don't call me that". She snapped as she hides behind his chair, "Everyone is trying to eat my brain and it hasn't even started working yet".