Bonus chapter-1:"Sheila&Rohan"

This is set a few months after their marriage. The last chapter you read ended on their baby but this is before all of that. Just imagine a few months of their marriage.

****

"Sheila". He whispers, shaking her lightly, "Baby, wake up".

She groans, "Why?"

He kisses her forehead, "Because you have work".

"I am the boss, Rohan. I can go late. Plus you are the reason I am tired. Let me sleep". She hissed as she cover herself with a comforter

Well, he did feel bad. He sighs, as he kissed her forehead one last time before closing the lights so she can sleep, peacefully. He went out of the room as quietly as possible towards Sophia room where his mother was helping Sophia to get ready for the day.

"Sheila?" Sophia asked, running to him in her diaper and he picks her in his arms, "She is sleeping?"

"She is a little tired today". He said, smiling, "We can do everything by ourselves while she rests". He turns to his mother, "Please go and rest. I will get her ready".

His mother nodded, kissing their cheeks, "Be good".

He changes her diaper and prepares her clothes as he changes her. He picks her again, throwing her in the air as she laughs. He brings her to the dining room. He prepared their breakfast as he places the plates on the table.

"I will take Sophia with me". He announced as he picks his plate and Sophia gets down, picking her own

"She can stay, beta. I will take care of her". His mother said smiling

He shakes his head, "You need rest too, Ammi. Nothing will happen if I take her with me".

"If that's what you want". His mother said, "I will go and visit our neighbours".

"Alright".

He let Sophia be with his mother as he went to his room to look at his wife one last time before he leaves.

He eats the lunch with Sophia in his hands as he watches how she elegantly eats something she took from Sheila. Also, the fact that they both despise vegetables. Just like Sheila, Sophia takes all the vegetables out and hand it to him to eat.

He rolls his eyes, eating the vegetables when his secretary informs him about his meeting. He watches the wedding ring in his secretary hands and he has to say when his wife said that his secretary and her secretary will marry, he didn't take it seriously.

The meeting was with a woman named- Ramina. He never dealt with her before and she was still new to the business so he didn't think much.

The door opens after a knock as his wife's face appears and a smile stretch over his face. He opens his arms for her and Sophia runs to her before she can even enter. His wife's eyes shine with happiness as she picks Sophia in her hands, twirling her.

Then her eyes meet the woman sitting on the couch. And the happiness vanishes. He frowns as he stands from his place watching the discomfort in her eyes. He takes her hand as he asked his secretary to take Sophia away.

"You ok?" He whispers to her and she nodded, "If you want I can cancel the appointment and take you back".

"No. No". She said, trying to smile, "I am fine. I promise".