52.3:"The blind beliefs".

~~**~~

~~**~~

"Allah! Is bachi ko kia howa hai?" His mother said taking steps towards her as she places her hands on her cheeks, "Who did this to you?" Then she turns in rage to him, "Did you do it?" (What happened to this child?)

His mother went towards him, hitting him as she pulls his ear, "Saach saach bata do" (tell me the truth)

"Ammi Jaan, kasam se maine nahi kia. Mai asa kaise kar sakta hoon?" (Mom, I promise I didn't do it. How can I do something like this?)

She purses her lips as he continues to plead his case and his mother holding his ear which turned red. Until, she lost it and a laugh escapes her lips.

His mother and he turned to her as he spoke, "Dekhein ab woh mera mazak urha rahi k 28 saal ka larka apni maa se is tarha maar kah raha hai". (Look now she is making fun of me that a 28 years old boy is getting beaten like this by his mother)

His mother slaps his head, "Kia matlab hai 28 saal ka larka? Tum kaha se larky ho ab? Budhy ho gaye ho aur kia matlab k maa se maar kah raha hai? 28 ka ho ya 48 ka apni maa se bara nahi ho sakta us ka bacha". (What do you mean by 28 years boy? You are old man and what do you mean by being beaten by his mother? 28 or 48 whatever age is the child, they can't be older than their mother)

"Ammi Jaan". He groaned as she giggles, trying her best to not create sounds, "This is violence. I can sue--"

His mother holds his ear, "Acha? Ja phir, ja kar police lay kar a jo mujhe pakar sakhy. Ek ek ko dekh loon gi mai".  (Really? Go and bring the police that can take me in. I will see each one of them)

She laughs at his mother threat because it was adorable as she moves to his mother, placing her hand on her shoulder, "In ki galti nahi hai. Inho nae bachaya hai kisi se mujhe". (It's not his fault. He saved me)

His mother leaves his ear, holding her hand in her warm hands, "Acha kia jo ittni piyaari bachi ko mahfooz kar liya apne chhaon mai". (Good thing he saved such a beautiful woman under his wings)

"But the man he saved me from can be dangerous".

"Toh kia howa? Maut toh wese bhi ani hai ek din. Acha nahi k woh zindagi jee k jaye jis se apne Khuda k samne sar uncha kar k khara ho sakhy?"  (So what? We are all going go die. Isn't it  better he lives a life where he can stand in front of his Lord with pride?)

She didn't speak.

"Leave all this. Did you eat? Come on". His mother said dragging her to the table examining the food as she slaps her son, "This is what you are feeding her. What is all this dry food? Is this what I taught you".

"Ammi Jaan, you know what I do when I cook soup".

"I cannot believe you are my son. How can someone burn a full container of water?"