51.2:"Burden on the hearts".

I've lost myself.
I can't find who I use to be. Although I keep searching.
I can't look in the mirror And see the little girl anymore.
I can only hide, And look into the eyes I call mine.
I wonder alone. Not by chance,
But by choice. Some people love me,
But I can't bring them down. I'm a sinking ship,
A ticking time bomb. I'm just not sure when I'll drown,
Or I'll finally explode.

-unknown

_________________
________

He glares at her as she sits on the couch of his house and he would have never allowed her to step her foot in his house if it wasn't for his sister coming out of the house screaming and crying.

"She didn't do anything". Maya said frustrated

"You are a child". He said narrowing his eyes on his sister

She rolls her eyes, "I really don't care what you think of me. I have places to be".

"Why did you do it?" His father asked who was relatively calmer than before

She sighs turning to his sister, "Go to your room, please".

"But-". Maya started

"I will be fine. It won't be a perfect crime". She said softly knowing that little talk of them will get her to go

Maya nodded. She stands from her seat coming near her as she whispers in her ear, "Leave your number before you go".

"I will".

Once Maya was away from their eyes she looks at his father, "I was heading to one of my meetings when I saw her. She was alone, walking to an alley to get to the payphone to call him". She said pointing to Babar, "The place was packed with people and the place where the payphone was dangerous. People around would have heard her talk. They might have used the advantage of her not having any phone, a schoolgirl, young and waiting for someone, however, they wanted. So, I told her I will drop her back".

"And you didn't think of calling us?" He snapped

She glared at him, "You are the one who blocked my number".

"Oh, right". He said realizing it was true, "Still why will you help my sister?"

She huffed, "Look if you can't help someone in need doesn't mean I can't either. I am leaving".

She takes her bag turning to leave when she heard Maya voice. She looks at her confused then she remembers she has to give her number. She takes her business card out when she heard her phone ringing.

He looks at her as she stiffened watching the caller name and for the longest time she continued to watch her phone.

"Appi". Maya said and he turns to his sister shocked (sister)

Did she just call her- sister?

She turned to look at his sister as she quickly passes her the card before turning around to leave, only to bump into someone. She takes a step back looking at the two women.

"Are you blind?" Maria said straightening her hair

"What is she doing here?" His aunt screamed and she takes a step back before she turned around and leave from his place

She watches her father name appearing again on her phone and she visibly starts to shake as she sits in her car ready for another stressful night.

He looks at his aunt raging with her daughter (Maria).

"She just helped our daughter". His father said sighing as he holds his sister (Maya's) hand smiling at her