44.1:"Rivalry at it's finest".

Before you start this chapter you should revise chapter 25 from part one because the character will be from there.

This is the time after Zaheer and Zohra got married and the two years gap that was in their story.

Hope that makes sense, hehe.

The most awaited chapter so far. ;)

 ;)

:P

Let me know what you think?.

*******

Waqas isn't a simple man that one can understand he is a complex man when it comes to the people outside of his circle and his circle is rather small which has two loners.

One of the oldest loner being Zaheer and the new addition for the past few months is Zohra. Though he was more than just glad that Zohra managed to escape her awful shit piece husband and now she is living her life making the most out of it. The most happiest he had been was when they got married last year.

He enters inside his office in long confident stride watching as the people shattered away scared of his demeanour. He couldn't blame them because he has lived in a world where he doesn't allow anyone to see even a single sign of his soft heart hiding behind the mask of strictly and accuracy.

He has an obsession of knowing things that go around him usually some of them end him in trouble but he has his way around them which is the reason he knew most of Zohra story but he respected her enough to not enclose her secret to his friend.

Similarly, he goes around knowing the secret of people because it makes him feel secure. He heard the knock on his door when the door opened to his partner walking inside his office.

Noor Yahya.

She is the daughter of a well known influential man and she had built her name in this field like her father but he was still amazed that she finds her way instead of taking advantage of her father.

"Are you going to continue looking at me all day?". She asked rolling her eyes

He forgot to mention before but she has a terrible attitude, language, temper and everything in general. She doesn't have the patience inside of her and she is in a hurry at all time or at least when she is with him.

"Can you hurry up?. I have things to do". She said starting to get irritated

"You know you are not your father's daughter here instead you are just my partner?". He said taunting knowing she will react to the words