50.1:"Devil in the form of human".

Before you start the story you might want to recall the character from 43.3 (Tauheed) and 49.3 (Sarah) to continue this story.

I was going for a one shot but decided against it because this was too good to not be in chapters plus it's 50 STORIES NOW.

This is the biggest achievement for me and all of us.  Thank you so much :")

*whistles* - Just before we go in, Tauheed ain't my regular good boy character, he has flaws and he might say/do offensive things so bear with me until I knock sense into him. ;)

Let me know what you think throughout the chapter because I worked hard on this.

Your author,

Faiqa.

*****

He puffs the cigarette out of his mouth throwing it across the street still burning until some passerby gives him a disapproving look before stepping on the small burning flame knocking it off.

He sighs.

Placing his cold hand in his dark blue jeans leaning on the dark side of the street with his face barely visible under the black hoodie, he continued to examine the passerby as usual. The people all seem to say and believe they are normal and appear normal to each other and deep within them laid their demons, that at times even they are not familiar with.

He, however, was familiar with all his demons which gives him the liberty to work them in his favour. Just as always after spending a few hours in his loneliness trying to create an illusion for his mind, he starts to move away.

As he passing by an alley he heard the desperate cries for help and he looks around to people who give him the disapproving look simply for a cigarette, not even caring about the helpless cries of a person knowing what the cries might lead to if not heard and responded to in time and they simply choose the voices they want to hear and talk about and those which appear to them as not of their problems, they ignore them.

Even if it means so much more to the one crying.

He rolls his eyes at the absurd behaviour that never make sense to him as he starts to take another step forward when the cries intensify yet not a single soul went to help. He sighs for the millionth time turning around and into the alley as he finds the men hovering over a woman whose clothes were already ripped apart and her little of the virtue she was still preserving would be ripped off soon if he didn't act soon.

It took him approximately five minutes to knock out the three men, much to his dismay. Maybe, he needs to head to the gym as he was getting old (32) and the fact that he was ageing every day might just be a bonus to it.

He removes his hoodie closing his eyes as he throws it to the woman who wears it in a hurry and he finds her pants in the dark alley somehow handing it to her and with a whimper, she was good to go.

He knows for that fact, even when he had saved her tonight, people won't let her live it down. Even when she wasn't at fault and even when she didn't care to die tonight and just not leave alive if her dignity was taken tonight.

Sick minds and sick rules.

None of which he cares about.

"Leave". His voice was low and hoarse as the woman starts to move away, "Live".

His days consisted of the familiar occurring all the damn time.

"And I wonder what people boost about this modern world". He mumbles as he continues his walk to the different part of the city where people acts as this part doesn't exist within them