49.1:"Mount"

Kubra huffed when she finally was left alone in the room after a dozen of instructions for her wedding night. She never used to understand what was so special, no, cancel that, she never understood why her sisters/cousins looked scared when their mothers throws her out to talk with them.

She is simply sitting on the bed and half of the words her mother said to her in that talk didn't even register in her head because she was busy looking at her henna which is very beautiful.

She thinks everyone should know that.

Because she specifically chose this design without any interference from anyone. Honestly, this was the only thing she did had a choice in. Her mother says she is just immature to not do well in any other department.

Why marry her?

She heard marriage is for the ones who are mature. And everyone excluded her right after they were married even her sisters saying it is not for her to be with them.

Adult talks, as they said it.

She felt alone because she didn't have anyone else to speak to beside her sisters and she didn't like marriage ever since or maybe she did, just the things in it not sure about the groom that comes with it.

As she continued to sit feeling her legs almost crying to her to move around and her inner excitement to walk around because she is not someone who can sit in one place for too long but the instructions said to not move.

Is she a statue now?

"Why are you frowning?". She heard a deep voice say as she jerks looking at her husband who is standing in front of her

She controls herself from huffing because her mother said it made her look like a child.

"I don't feel my legs". She said truthfully

Rohan hides his smiles as he shrugged, "So move around".

She couldn't help but huffing, "Mama said no moving".

"Mama is not here anymore, is she?".

Her eyes widen as she realises that, "Yes! She is not here. Why didn't I think of that before?"

With that, she jumped from the bed effectively standing in front of him.

She frowns and so he asks, "What is it?"

She tilts her head frowning deeper, "You didn't look this tall when I saw you".

He shakes his head, "I was sitting on a chair if you didn't notice".

"So you fooled me into believing that you are not Mount Everest?"

"What? Where did you even get that?"

"I heard someone says its the tallest mountain and you look like one"

He raised his eyebrows, "And how do I look like a mountain? If you care to explain?"

Her innocent mind didn't understand the sarcasm as she went on her rant, "Well, you are tall as it and you are big as it too".

"Big?"

"Have you seen this?" She asked touching his chest with her pointer

"Those are muscles I worked very hard on". He stated bewildered by her words and amused at some point

She shrugged, "You are still a Mount Everest. Maybe I should start calling you Mount, what do you think?"

"Don't you dar-". He started