53.2:"I like the bad type".

"Who is she?" The woman (Jala) screeched and she turns to find a woman about her age glaring at her

She turns, frowning a little at him because he was wearing a mask and a cap.

"Do I know you?" She asked, confused

He raises his eyebrows, "Until the end, you choose to not recognize me".

She remembers that voice. It's him.

"I mean you are not a spaceman, that I will have to remember".

"I have to become a spaceman for you to remember".

"Preferably".

He groans, when her friends stand beside her spoke, "I think I know you".

He hides his face, looking at the ground, "Thanks?"

"Who is this?" Jala screamed

"Ugh, my ears are bleeding". She whined, pressing her hand over her ear, "Can you speak in a lower pitch?"

"Shut up".

"That's the best reply ever".

"Who is this stupid woman?"

He looks at his could-be future wife, "Someone I know". Then he turns to the woman he wants (Jala), "This is someone I know".

She shrugged, "Ok. Bye".

She starts to move away when she heard Jala speaks, "I told you that you are not good enough for me. What about me? I have wishes and you can't fulfil them. I want security, but your family is not capable of providing it. How will I know that once you have a downfall, you will be able to support me?"

"Will you end everything on things?"

You are not good enough.

"I told you, I started to like your team owner. He is the one who is for me. I don't know why you can't respect my choice and leave me alone". Jala snapped

I never loved you. I will never love you. I want you to understand that. You are nothing like her. She is pure and you are not.

She turns around, standing in front of him, "How can you say 'someone I know' to your future wife?"

His eyes widen, "What in the-".

"She is your wife?" Jala asked

She turns to Jala, "That is what you heard. And, I said future not current, Miss someone I know".

"You can go on with your life and won't let me do the same". Jala screamed, running away

She rolls her eyes, starting to walk past him when he joins her walk.

"Is there anything you want to say to me?" She asked, stopping in front of her office

"Why did you do that?" He asked removing his cap and mask

"Do I need a reason? I just like annoying people. She was annoying me, so I decided to have some fun".

"You are weird".

"Thank you".

She turns around when he blocks her path, "Do you remember me now?"

"I mean this is not a face I can forget".

"Because I am that handsome".

She makes a face, "No. Because this face is becoming my worse nightmare".

He leans closer, "You can't deny I am handsome".

"I don't have to agree to something that is not there".