60.7:"I know/found myself"

She didn't confess her feelings. Mostly because she was new to this and afraid of feeling so many emotions at once. Her life was starting to become messy again. The only difference is she has people around her.

His mother came back to know the mess too. His mother was simply disappointed and quiet. She can sympathize because she thinks she knows how much his mother must be suffering to look at her daughter changing so quickly and the siblings fighting. The two human his mother worked so hard to raise.

Raina took her husband to meet someone who can help. She didn't get many details just that the man is someone who can possibly do anything he set his mind on. Also, Raina said if the man is not convinced it is easy to speak to his wife and she can get anything.

The man is named Zubair.

"What is that you can offer me?" Zubair said leaning on his chair

He crosses his hand on his chest, "What do you want from me?"

"Nothing illegal. I don't see any use of you for me". Zubair said shrugging when he heard the door opening and two more men fill the room

"What are you on about again, Zubair?"

"I told you that attitude is not how you do business". Zaheer commented

"Yours is worse than mine". Zubair grumble

"I am calling my sister". Tauheed spoke smirking when Zubair's face pale

"No. Wait". Zubair said quickly forcing a smile on his face, "We are discussing this new case".

"What's it about?"

Zubair explains the details again. A seventeen years old rising sensation was caught in a fake viral vulgar video and accused of things. Later, she was an outcast and was abused by a mob. Raina saved her and hide her away from everyone.

"It just makes me mad how men think they can do anything to women". Zaheer said angrily, "A scar? Do we have his face? I will love to rearrange his face"

He nodded, "Raina has all their information in this file".

"Good. I am going to have-". Zaheer started when the door banged open and the newest employee of Zubair's walked in, "He is as rude as you, Zubair".

Zubair rolls his eyes watching Musa who places the file in front of him without any acknowledgement of anyone in the room.

"Excuse Musa he can be like this". Zubair said nodding to Musa for his work, "Musa, I need you on this next project".

"What is it about?" Musa's voice was deep and edgy that didn't settle well with him

"This specific man is the one who thought he can give woman's a scar to ruin her future". Zubair noticed how Musa turned rigid at his words and his eyes did not move from the portrait of the criminal, "All these other men felt the need to abuse woman to build an example out of her. I need them all in the basement. Break them as much as you want but leave a little fun for us".

Musa nodded collecting the images as he narrows his darkened eyes on them before marching out of the place.

"We will not involve law?" He asked confused

"Law?" Tauheed said chuckling, "Why do you think the officer never reported anything but instead choose to send your wife away? Why didn't the officer use her authority to bring justice? All these men are filthy and they play with the law. They will say they were angry even after you prove your wife's innocence and that is why they didn't control their temper. They will say that they were provoking. Or if nothing else works, they will say they have a medical condition".