43.4:"Grey".

"You know doing business with that man will only do us harm". Waqas said as they enter inside his office

"What's the use of saving ourselves in this temporary world?". He asked frustrated as his mind wouldn't stop playing her words

When I turned 15.

Fifteen?. Is that even a marriage?. He cannot accept the fact that she was married off at such young age and that means she must have faced the devil all by herself. Scared and alone.

"Why are you doing this?. Is it because--". Waqas started but he banged his hand hard on the table scaring him

"Do not speak about it". He said raged, "If you don't want to be part of it feel free to walk away but I will do everything to bring that man down".

He heard the office door being knocked a moment later walked in the sinner- Tauheed. He hated this man with passion because of his cunning ways to get whatever he desired.

"It's new to be called by you". Tauheed said smirking as he sits on the sofa, "Do me a favour and get to the point. I don't wish to waste my time if it isn't worth it".

"We have the same enemy we want to bring down". He said sitting opposite of him, "Raza".

Tauheed leans forward raising his eyebrows as he looks at him curiously, "You aren't the one who hit the enemy. Then what is this about?".

"He did something he shouldn't have". He stated, "I don't intend to go in details but I want you to buy him outright when I hit the next deal".

"He will be weak when you get that contract". Tauheed said thoughtfully, "What do I get from it?".

"What do you want?". He asked looking at him leaning back at the sofa

Tauheed smirks looking at him as the hint of glint told him this wasn't going to be something he would like, "It's not something you can provide with anyways".

"What do you mean?". He asked confused

"When I buy him out he will be a puppet in my hand. I know he is an insecure weak man so I will offer him something in exchange of something he owns for now". Tauheed said smirking, "I will ask for his beautiful wife".

In a split second, he was out of his seat grabbing his collar glaring at him, "You will do no such thing. She isn't involved in our game".

"Why isn't she?. If I can have her for a day for fun--". Tauheed started

He pushed him ready to punch him, "I said she is not in this game. Do you hear me?".

"I wanted to check a fact". Tauheed said pushing at him, "Guess I hit the nail".

"What do you mean?". He asked as his eyes hardened

"You are doing this for the girl". Tauheed said straightening his clothes, "I found about her from my guard the other day. She went in hiding and no one knows where she is. Her husband is losing his mind to find her but he has no leads".

"What are you on about?". He asked clenching his hands

"I wonder how much you know about her". Tauheed said pausing for a second, "But I have one rule and that is no woman in business. That man is capable of using women for his pleasure and the more I looked into his current wife the more it pissed me off".

"So?".

"I will help. Let's bring him down".

He planned the whole deal for the next full week not wanting to lose this one time chance. The contractor is from government which means the offer is more valuable than ever. He needed to get that deal to break his company enough for someone to buy it out.