58.1:"Lost in sins"

I wonder who we have today 😌. If you guess Zubair you are right.

Finally. I AM SO EXCITED.

I know you all. I know. I feel so hyped and everything while writing.

One detail in this story is right after Tauheed's and Sarah wedding. So you might want to rewind the "Aima" part.

Anyhow, Zubair appeared in many stories before his own. So, don't be confused. He is just a fresher here. Nothing more.

++++++++

Samandar sa beh kar tu chalta hi gaya

Teri marzi poori ki, tune har dafaa

Tu hi tera mujrim bandeya

Aye khuda, gir gaya, gir gaya

Main jo tujhse door hua

Lutt gaya, lutt gaya

+-+-+-+-+

Zubair takes a long swing of his cigarette as he continues to watch the waves crashing against the wall, not reaching him. Sometimes he hopes that a sudden wave takes him away with it. That he can drown and be gone.

You're weak.

The voices nagged him throughout his life even when he put it to rest with his hands. The voice didn't call him weak because he wish for this worthless life to end, no, it says that because he didn't have the power to do so.

There was this one thing. This one voice he heard every single time he has a death wish.

The sound of the call to prayer starts ending his thoughts in the process. As much as the voice calls out to him. Promises him things. Promises his peace. He just never get to go across and have it. Maybe because he thinks he didn't deserve it.

He had killed. No secrets. He had done sins after sins falling deep into the neverending circle of crimes. One after another he continues to find people, situations and things that continue to darken his soul. The fun fact was that at the end of each story, he finds people.

Bad people and innocent people. He wonders how someone as sinful as him can determine who is bad and good. Can he be a judge? He has killed those he believes are evil. But who is his death? Who will be the one who manages to take his soul away from him?

He throws the burnt cigarette on the beach with the many that lay there before. This addiction to cigarettes and it's promise to help relax him has been a constant part of his life. He chuckle bitterly that he can trust a human-made cigarette to help him yet the one who made the world calls him throughout the day and he never went to him.

Coward.

He wasn't anything short. His mind was wired in a strange way that even he can't understand. Five minutes just five minutes to eternal peace yet he can never go to a mosque. People waste more time on media outlets but those few minutes seems a burden. Or, it is made a burden. Because no one teaches Islam so we can fall in love with it, they teach a bit of Islam with more of culture that burden the soul. Something he realizes.