62.4: "A part of her own heart"

She steps behind him to hide from the view of her ex-husband as much as possible

She steps behind him to hide from the view of her ex-husband as much as possible. She hates how even when she is covered in clothes and a scarf on her head - she feels naked. She hates how he can still brings these ugly feelings in her.

She hates him.

Her husband wraps a hand around her pulling her further behind him. His body was stiffened and ready to fight, if needed. She had heard about his anger issues while looking at his profile. Now, she can feel that anger radiating from him. She hates how she puts him in this position. Much more that she was risking the future King's life.

"What do you want?" His voice was sharp that it made her wince yet his hold on her was gentle

"What?" Sahil laughs, "I can't congratulate my wife?"

"She is not your wife". He wanted to punch this bastard, "She is mine". He takes a step ahead, "I will kill you if you even look at her".

Sahil laughs, "She used to be my wife. I know everything. I was her first and you are just a mere second". He pauses, "You should sit with me so I can tell you how you can tame her".

She shudder when she heard that. She remember each day until the end of this chapter in her life. She had suffered each day.

Her husband leaps forwards and she barely contain her heart from leaping out of her chest. Unfortunately, one of Sahil's men advance towards her and she scream causing her husband attention to return at her. She saw the knife in the man hand as he raises it towards her but before it can touch her someone block her way.

She gasp as her husband stand in front of her and she knows the knife cut through him. She heard the sounds of car approaching and Sahil and his men started to run before her husband men arrived.

She stands in front of him looking at his hand which was bleeding. She takes the edge of her dress pressing into his wound to stop the bleeding.

Tears gathered in her eyes, "Why did you do that!?" He just looks at her, "You don't have to do that. It was my fault".

"No". He said harshly as he wraps his arm around her hand, "That bastard action do not define you. I should have killed him". He steps closer wiping her tears, "I am not someone weak who will hurt you or blame you for something that you can't control. You didn't hide your past from me and for that I am grateful. I don't need to know what he did to figure how much he hurt you and just for that I want to kill him".

More tears escape her eyes, "But-".

He cups her face in his hand, "Shh". He draw soothing circle on her skin, "Stop crying, baby".

She blinks her eyes rapidly trying to stop the tears as she heard his men asking questions that he barely answers.

"You will drive". He told his guard as he wrap his hand around her hand pulling her towards the car