50.4:"Devil in him".

Sorry, I am late. I was stuck somewhere.

Before you start this chapter is not for everyone. If you are sensitive to stuff and can't handle it, please don't read through it. Thank you!

****

He puffs the cigarette rolling his eyes being bored in this white sickening room.

"You know for someone who is a patient you sure are smoking awful lots". Her voice appears and his head turned to the door from where she walked in

"Done with your chat with the doctor?"

"Chat?" She asked raising her eyebrows, "I was inquiring about your health".

"You don't have to".

"I know. But I want to".

"Why?"

"Why not? If I can play a little saviour like you did, for a while then why not?"

He sighs, "What did they say?" He threw the cigarette on the ground which she stomped on without saying anything to him but he can clearly see she wasn't a fan of cigarette

Which is why he threw it away so fast.

"He said it was a miracle that your heart continued to beat that long after being shoot". She said shuddering as she remembers the blood she saw when he was shoot, "He said that you were out for two days so that helped a little. But you need a complete rest of a month to not burden your heart".

"Damn, he manages to do good this time".

"He has done it before?"

"Multiple times". He said shrugging

She frowns sitting on the chair beside his bed not liking it, "That man always hurt you?"

"He only got lucky because I was focused on you. I don't allow him that luxury too often".

"How often are we talking about?"

"A 6 out of 10?"

She slammed her hand on the side of the bed in anger, "6 out of 10 looks good to you?"

"Woah there". He said taken back by her anger, "Chill out".

"You tell a girl who is angry to chill out".

"I am telling a woman to chill out".

"I don't know if that's an insult or a compliment".

"Why would you think title give you compliments?"

"Most women don't prefer being called aunt and women".

"And you are one of them?"

"No. I liked being called a woman. Girls seems to be a bit of someone who is not matured and a woman is someone above that".

"I almost thought I need to make a run because I called you a woman".

She shakes her head hiding her smile and soon it fell as she looks at him seriously, "What are you hiding?"

"I don't want your pity party if I explain it and you will probably run away after it".

"That's for me to decide, not you".

"Calm down, woman". He said sighing, "If I put it simply I killed my father and some men when I was 10".

Her eyes widen, "Don't put it simply".

He groans, "I hate speaking. I-I-".

"Tauheed". She said softly, "Don't say anything you don't want to. I don't have to know".