⌗₁

CHAPTER ONE 𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟻, 𝟾:𝟺𝟶𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

CHAPTER ONE
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟻, 𝟾:𝟺𝟶𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

instagram.

narrative

narrative.

⋆。☆ "rob, imma go get me some hot fries real quick." your hand gestured over to the aisle that sells chips as she nodded. "oh and get me some dynamites while you at it!" you playfully rolled your eyes as you strolled over to the next few aisles, your eyes scanned around and there weren't any dynamites.

"yo, rob! they ain't got no dynamites, you want hot cheetos?!"

you shouted over to her, she twisted her face and shook her head. "nah, get me them voodoo chips!" you nodded and picked out the chip as you walked over some more to get your chips.

the door of the store swung open with laughters and a racket noise coming from some skateboard. "yooo, what's up T!" it was a group of skater boys that introduced the store owner, interrupting the good peace of silence with their loudness. you sucked your teeth and watched the boys dispersed into getting their own stuff.

your head slightly tilted that these group of boys were good looking─ one of them had raven black hair while the other one had yellow with a black streak that looks like lightning. the other boy that went to go get drinks had a burnt scar over his right turquoise eye with his half crimson/half white hair placed in a messy ponytail.

you couldn't find the last boy but assumed he went back outside, you shrugged as you grabbed ahold of the hot fries connected with a scarred hand that wore rings and veins showing out on the back of their hand. your eyebrow furrowed and glanced at whoever's hand was that─

he had on a champion beanie that fitted on his curly undercut black with green highlights hair, one of his eyebrow was pierced with two separated metals, and has freckles that spread out his cheeks to his slightly red tipped button pierced nose. his low doe emerald eyes were faded red, his ear had a cross earring that dangled from his earlobe along with the rest of his ears pierced.