⌗₂₁

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟻, 𝟻:𝟷𝟻𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟻, 𝟻:𝟷𝟻𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

narrative.

WE FINNA DO SOME TIK TOK VIDEOS. MIDORIYA blankly stared at you as you set up your phone up on the dresser. "tik tok? i thought you mean like skating but never mind, ion wanna do that."

a quick suck in a teeth left out of your mouth that you knew he was going to act like this. "what's wrong with tik tok?" midoriya eyed at you that you should know then looked away. "a lot and knowing my ass is going to get caught up if i'm over here making videos with you and them thinking we cute and shit." midoriya explained as your face twisted that you forgot he belong to the streets.

"nigga, aint nobody wanna be seen with you and besides i was goin' save it to myself but since you being all cautious, i should post our videos witcho bitch ass." midoriya head turned to you and see that you were picking a song for the both of you. his scarred hand wrapped around your neck and pulled you back with you letting out a gasp, not expecting him to do that.

you eyed at him and he eyed at you. "post that shit and imma fuck you up." no words escaped out of your mouth but only a surprise chuckle that he really just choke you up like you were his bitch. you felt your body getting warmed up and his fingers lightly squeezing the sides of your neck, you swallowed that your heart was slowly beating fast.

midoriya's eyebrows were loosened from being furrowed and sense the atmosphere between you two got all warm. "as if you can." midoriya scoffed seeing a smug smirk forming across your mouth that you think this is a game with him, his pierced tongue poked through his cheek and slowly nodded with him smiling a little.

"ight, keep playing and watch what happen to you." you leaned forward with your lips pressed together then loosened up. "okay." you two eyed each other for a moment as midoriya's cheeks were warming up that you looked so... good in a way he can't describe. he let go of your neck and scooted away from you.

"pussy." you mumbled as you went back on your phone to choose a song, midoriya rolled his eyes. "ight, c'mon." you patted a seat for him so he can sit next to you, midoriya fixed himself up and he had this expression on his face that he was being forced to do this.

you grabbed your phone and started lip syncing the lyrics then you faced the camera to him so he can sing along but he only gave you a stank look. "you suppose to sing, midoriya." midoriya rolled his neck a little as you sucked your teeth that he was being aggy right now.

"i'm not singing that cringy ass shit." your face went straight as you restarted the song. "sing it." you demanded him as midoriya rolled his eyes with his mouth all straight.

you motioned the camera to him as he snatched it and became a goof by flipping his hair and shoving you away so he can sing the lyrics all to himself, you bust out laughing as you watched how quickly his mood changed. the song was over and he toss the phone to you with him laying back on your bed, he pulled out his phone to scroll through his instagram feed.

"you got your video, now do another one." you blinked your eyes that you wasn't even in it then you playfully rolled your eyes, you stood up and placed your phone on the other side of the dresser to get some room for the next video you wanted to do with him. "ight, dekuquan. imma need you to tackle me."

midoriya face twisted as his eyes lifted up from his phone to see that you were making your phone to stay still, he watched you turned around with your hands gesturing him to get up from the bed. "you tryna get me arrested again?" you snorted that he sounded so concern about what you're going to do with him.

"no, just when i jump make sure you tackle me but not too hard." midoriya blinked his eyes a couple times that he wonders if this is the same girl that has anger issues and get all paranoid around dangerous stunts. he shook his head and placed his phone down, getting off of your bed with him standing on a spot that you put him in that was out of the frame.

midoriya crossed his arms as his leg did a little tilt thing waiting for you to play it. "once i start... i'll turn to you and you'll come, ight?"

midoriya shrugged. "yeah, hurry up with it." a quick suck in a teeth escaped out of your mouth that he was getting impatient. you played the song and did a pose making it seem like you're scaring someone then you turned, signaling him to come.

midoriya took off running in a full speed with you barely jumping and tackled you off of the frame swiftly, making you both fell over and knocking the perfumes off of your dresser. "MIDORIYA YOU ASSHOLE! YOU TRYNA KILL ME?!" midoriya bust out laughing at the sound you made, it sounded like you hit your head against the door.

your legs were on the side of the dresser and his back against the door. "ma'am, you told me to tackle you and i fucking did!"

"NOT SO FUCKING HARD!" you shouted at him as he rolled his eyes, getting off of the floor with him going back to your phone to see the result. midoriya watched the way you growled at the camera and you turning around but you barely jumped an inch, all you could see was midoriya coming full speed getting your ass out of the frame in one go. midoriya wheezed at the sight of your face was in terror knowingly you regret telling him to do that request.

you groaned as you stood up completely from midoriya hurting your body a little, midoriya's eyes were glossy and his legs unable to stand anymore because of how amusing the video was. "fucking jackass." you snarled at him as his hand waved and his head shaking a little.

"you gotta save that. that shit too fucking funny." midoriya let out a scream like laughter with your lips quivering that you want to laugh as well, his laugh and the video made you giggled that it was pretty funny. midoriya laid back against your bed still clenching around his stomach, letting out pterodactyl laughters.

"ah shit, my stomach! help!" midoriya gasped for air then let out another laughter with your giggles turning into cackles. midoriya slowly died down his laughter and hummed that his stomach was flexing so much, his cheeks were tinted pink and him wiping away his tears from his eyelid.

you sat beside him and midoriya stood up with him breathing in and out to remain calm but once he took a look of your face, he bust out laughing again and you shoved him away that it was going to take a moment for him to calm himself down.