⌗₂₂

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟻, 𝟻:𝟹𝟽𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟻, 𝟻:𝟹𝟽𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

narrative.

MIDORIYA TOOK AN INHALE FROM THE blunt and let out a cloud of smoke out of his lips then sucked it back in making it all disappear. he pass you the blunt and watched you took another inhale from the blunt, you closed your mouth and let the smoke went through your nose then you released the rest out of your mouth.

"not bad." midoriya nodded as he retrieved the blunt from your fingers then took an inhale with his cheeks sucked in then his mouth went in an 'o' shape making the cloud of smoke forming into o's in the air with you in awed that you didn't think anyone could do that. midoriya gave you a toothy smirk showing off his fangs with your cheeks warming up that he look so attractive- his doe eyes were half-lidded and faded red, lips all plump, and him giggling softly.

"you laugh too much." your hand connected on his face to move him away but he didn't move as you retrieve the blunt to finish it off. you watched midoriya opened one of his eyes and stared at you, a space between your finger and thumb were open as you watched his mouth aparted. "because your face is funny." his lips curved up into a smirk with you rolling your eyes then placed the blunt on an ashtray to burn off the rest.

"and yours not?" midoriya grabbed your hand to move it away as his hands went on the sheets with his arms trapping your lower sides in the middle, midoriya leaned his face closer towards yours. "nah, i have a face that every bitch wants to ride on it and i know you want to try it out."

midoriya tilted his head slightly with you side eyeing away, you shrugged. "and if i did try it out, i'm pretty sure my thighs would've suffocate you." midoriya pouted a little as his eyes went down to see your thighs were smushed, his hand went on your lower back and his other hand went to fondle your thighs. your breath hitched feeling his cold fingertips, his eyes went back to yours with his fingers sinking into your fatness.

"that's fine with me, i'll die a happy man from getting what i wanted." your eyebrows furrowed as the tension between you two gotten warm again, the palm of his hands were rough but soft at the same time. if he keeps playing with my thighs, imma ride this man dick like there's no tomorrow. "you know what we should do?"

"what?" your eyes and his never left off of each other as your hand went on his shoulder feeling the maneuver of his hand massaging your thigh. "we should do that challenge where we guess each other body parts." midoriya furrowed his eyebrows then it loosened with him seeing your eyes all shimmered up underneath the purple led lights that was painted all over y'all skin.