⌗₁₃

CHAPTER THIRTEEN𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟸, 𝟼:𝟺𝟷𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟸, 𝟼:𝟺𝟷𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

narrative.

MIDORIYA THUMB LIT UP THE LIGHTER AND gazed at the fire with his scarred fingers hovering it, feeling it's heat and beautiful sight. sero's eyes glanced at midoriya who was in his own little world, playing with the fire off of his lighter. after what happen earlier back at the park, things gotten awkward and quiet between him and todoroki.

sero and the boys was aware of midoriya and todoroki friendship and how it drifted away. bakugou on the other hand- him and midoriya have this on and off type of friendship where they fight and talk about feelings at the same time which was weird because they're both beaten up badly yet they're laughing. he rolled his eyes playfully and let out a sharp whistle at midoriya which caught his attention.

"we're here." midoriya furrowed his eyebrows and glanced at the house sero decided to take him to relax. "who's house is this?" midoriya face twisted at sero as sero chuckled.

"robyn's." he answered as they both walked up to the front door with midoriya nodding then stopped. "hol' up, don't that spawn of satan lives with her too?" sero puckered his lips that midoriya was referring to you then he glanced away, knocking against the door.

"no fucking way! i'm not going, didn't i told y'all i'm avoiding her?!" midoriya started shouting as sero let out a groan that midoriya was just calm now he's back to being pissed off. "look i know you are but come on, it's silly that you're letting your issues get to you without giving it a chance with y/n."

midoriya eyelid twitched with his jaw clenching that sero said some bullshit towards him. "you idiot, that's the point of having issues because i let these bitches get the best out of me!" sero watched midoriya nose twitched a little along with it letting out smoky steam that he wouldn't think that was possible.

he shook his head. "okay, okay but think of this as a way to recollect your thoughts and i promise you. it's better than smoking until your eyes are blazing red or you sticking your dick inside bitches." midoriya growled lowly with his hands formed into a fist that he just wants to punch sero.

"it is and i'm leaving so adios, puto!" midoriya turned around to walk away but sero manhandle him with midoriya's eyes widened then side eyed away that he's tired of him and todoroki doing that shit since he's the shortest out of the group. "you're not going anywhere, midoriya and you better act right before i make bakugou fuck up your other arm."

"that fool ain't goin' do shit to me and neither will you! let fucking go of me!" midoriya and sero started fussing and sero yelled at him in spanish as midoriya gotten pissed that he knows sero is calling him something he doesn't like. the door swung open and robyn blinked her eyes a couple times seeing midoriya and sero going at it.

"yo!" robyn hollered as midoriya and sero paused their quarrel, they slowly put their full attention on her with her arms crossed. robyn wore a tight shirt and shorts along with her wearing knee-high socks. sero eyes widened by how gorgeous she looks as he fixed up midoriya and wrapped his whole arm around midoriya's neck making him growled angrily.

"you fucking jackass!" sero nervously chuckled at robyn as he ignored midoriya being a little bitch. "hope you don't mind but i bought the hotheaded brat along." midoriya scrunched up his face.

"oh, it's okay. come in." she let the both of them inside their house with sero still having midoriya in a chokehold, robyn muffled her laughter as she closed the door and locked it. "aye, rob' who's that you let in?!"

"special guests!" robyn shouted as you grumbled that she's just saying that so she can make you get your ass up to see who it is, you were holding a bag of munchies with you stopping to see it was midoriya and sero. your eyebrows furrowed and gave robyn a stern glare that she didn't tell you that they were coming over. robyn shrugged and let out a giggle.

"what's up sero and...." your eyes traveled up and down with midoriya grumbling that you just sized him up and he finds that offensive. his eyes traveled down to see you wore a tight tank top with you not wearing a bra and shorts that made your ass looks so juicy that he wants to grope it. you also wore knee-high stocks and boy was it so sexy on you but of course he wasn't going let that get to him.

"you fucking bitch, who do you think you are sizing me like that?!" midoriya tried to come at you but sero held him back like a dog in a leash.

"you, fool but yo' ass shouldn't be talking like that when you're in a chokehold." midoriya shook his head a little that you were seriously pissing him off and this is why he doesn't want to be here. midoriya bit sero's hand and stormed up to you with you holding your guard up that you wish this fool would hit you.

"listen here, you bitch. i'm not goin' tolerate the way you're talking to me like that." his finger pointed at you as you blankly stared at him with you still munching on your chips not giving a fuck.

"oh? you goin cry if i do? you probably will because you can't handle it." you chewed on the chips with you giving him a smirk so deviously that his cheeks warmed up that you're not fazed of his rudeness and only find it humorous.

"i can handle anything... don't fucking test me." your back was pressed against the wall as robyn and sero was glaring at each other that the tension between you and him was strong like damn kiss already.

"hmmm... can you really? because earlier says otherwise." you placed another chip inside your mouth as his jaw clenched that you witnessed him throwing a tantrum. he let out a deep huff that you kept giving him a smug smirk. "fuck earlier... this is now and imma show you what's up." your eyebrows raised up as you felt his body heat radiating out of him.

"as if, you pussy." you shrugged as his eyelid twitched and his hands turned into a fist, his eyes glanced down to the chip bag then to you. he let out a wicked chuckle with your face in confusion. "a pussy, huh? we'll just have to see." and just like that he snatched your chip bag and ran off with it, your mouth dropped and ran after him.

"MIDORIYA YOU FUCK NIGGA! GIVE ME MY SHIT BACK, PUNK ASS TRICK!" robyn and sero glanced at each other with them smiling awkwardly this isn't how they hope it'll turn out but atleast you two weren't fighting.

"OW MY PIERCINGS YOU BITCH!"

"THEN GIVE ME MY SHIT BACK!"

they take it back after hearing you two started getting handsy with one another, robyn shook her head. they really hope you guys will calm down and be cool with one another but it'll take a minute, of course.