⌗₂

CHAPTER TWO𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟼, 𝟹:𝟷𝟿𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

CHAPTER TWO
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟼, 𝟹:𝟷𝟿𝙿𝙼

narrative.

         midoriya and todoroki hopped over the small fence to head to the skate park that has been abandoned. midoriya ran through his undercut hair with his ringed fingers and watched sero pulled out his phone to record denki struggling to jump off the fence. "hurry up, denki. it's crazy how you can hop over gates but not this little ass fence?!"

"little?! this fence doesn't like me for some reason." sero giggled and yelled at denki for taking his precious time to jump over the fence. "you being a little bitch, come on man!"

"i'm scared." denki made a fake weeping face expression having sero and the others rolled their eyes but let out a cackle. sero spoke something in spanish and the others didn't understand what he said─ they tend to forget sero is half puerto-rican.

"bro, my pants is going to get stuck." denki sat on the edge with the spikes sticking upwards, midoriya and todoroki let out light chuckles watching denki struggle.

"it's not going to get stuck, just jump off." denki leaned forward with his hand gripping on the pole then his shirt got hooked on the spikes having it to reveal his toned abs. "oh shit! help me y'all, it got me!" sero let out a laughter that it sounded pitchy, it looked like denki was getting a wedgie but by his shirt.
( if you know what video this is from, i fw you frfr )

all of them laughed at him with sero still recording him, he was clenching his stomach. "better stop recording me and help me out before i fuck you up." denki scowled at sero as midoriya shook his head with his eyes rolled.

"alright, alright. come on todoroki let's help our dysfunctional friend out." denki growled lowly that he finds that offensive as midoriya and todoroki unhooked his shirt and he fell on his ass hard.

sero was tearing up from witnessing denki being a goof. denki cussed under his breath as he got up off the ground rubbing his ass then bucked at sero for not helping him out, sero kept on laughing as he grabbed his board off the ground.

"y'all done goofing off? i'm not trying to get caught because of y'all." denki rolled his eyes and snatched his board off the ground. "don't blame me, it was sero for not helping me quick enough."

"me?! no one told your ass to be a little bitch and have a fight with the fence." sero mean mugged him as denki rolled his eyes and kept on walking along with the others. "yo midoriya, did you get that girl number?"