⌗₂₆

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟿, 𝟷:𝟶𝟷𝙰𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟿, 𝟷:𝟶𝟷𝙰𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

narrative.

"Y/N, GET OVER HERE!" YOU HEARD YOUR name being called out from the distance, it was denki that was beckoning you to come over to his side. you, midoriya, robyn, and sero just came back from the camping trip and you four had fun or what not- you chuckled to yourself that it was funny how midoriya and sero started bickering again because of what sero and robyn did in their tent.

you shook your head that you didn't get to settle in your house because denki invited you all to hang out with him and todoroki at the last minute and as in hangout... denki means sneaking into a water park that just closed a couple hours ago. you got off the railing and strolled over to denki as your hands were stuffed in your pocket. "what's up?" you nod your head at denki who's eyes lit up.

"are you excited that we're gonna have fun tonight?" denki's hands went on your shoulder and hopped a little cheerfully, your eyebrows furrowed and shrugged. "i guess but wouldn't we get caught?" denki puckered his lips to the side and hummed taking a moment to himself then went back to you.

"naaaaahhhh!" you chuckled from the back of your throat that denki was confident that you all wouldn't get in trouble. a hand smacked denki's hand as denki yelped from how sharp that felt, an elbow nudged your side as your eyes glared at midoriya who's standing right beside you.

you pressed your lips together that he look so good- the hoodie you gave him fit him so right even though it was a little baggy and the sweatpants he changed into was slightly revealing his tatted v-line. fuck, this man lucky we ain't recreated robyn and sero!

"...denki, i swear to god if we do get caught and i happen to get arrested because of you.... i'm gonna commit one other crime than trespassing." denki upper lip lifted up giving midoriya a stank look. "you not gonna get arrested and trust me, it'll be all good!" denki hit us with thumbs up and a beaming grin.

"it better." midoriya gritted his teeth then his eyes averted to you who was giggling. "it's funny?" midoriya crossed his arms and leaned his body forward a little as you moved your hand from laughing, you poked his chest.

"yup and it seems to me you're scared." midoriya furrowed his eyebrows as he heard denki walked away to go speak to todoroki before they all decide to hop over the gate to get inside. midoriya licked his lips then pressed his lips together nodding his head. "guess i am but hold this against me..." midoriya's black painted hand went around your neck and pulled you closer as your head tilted to the side slightly.