⌗₃₀

CHAPTER THIRTY𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟸𝟶, 𝟾:𝟹𝟶𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

CHAPTER THIRTY
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟸𝟶, 𝟾:𝟹𝟶𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

narrative.

"COME WITH ME DEKU." MIDORIYA HEARD someone called out for him then pulled him away from the drinks, midoriya almost lost his footing as bakugou kept on dragging him through the crowd. "ow! what the fuck, kacchan! why you grabbing on me like that?!" midoriya tried to get off of bakugou's grasp.

"shut the fuck up!" bakugou roughly shoved midoriya out of the crowd then midoriya sucked his teeth, fixing up his hoodie. "midoriya?" midoriya furrowed his eyebrows from hearing a voice then his heart beated fast seeing you sitting on the couch wearing a oversized flannel shirt used as a jacket and baggy jeans. a little corset bra that was a thing back in the 90s. your hair was straightened just like yesterday and a black beanie along with hoops.

midoriya felt this warmth coursing this body. "what the fuck, kacchan? i don't have shit to say to this hoe ass bitch that got ate out by-" bakugou punched midoriya on the jaw as your eyes widened not expecting bakugou to do that, midoriya head had turnt for a minute in stunned then his hand went on his jaw to massage it.

"just shut the fuck up, deku and you... let's go." bakugou's head nod for you to stand up as well so bakugou can lead you all into a empty room for privacy, you and midoriya exchange glances then look away not saying a peep with one another. your lips puckered wanting to laugh because bakugou got that boy on hush mode and he deserved it.

"get inside." bakugou opened the door for you and midoriya to stroll inside with guards up not knowing what bakugou has in plan for y'all. "y'all got 15 minutes and by the time, i come back and i see y'all not cool... i'm fucking y'all both up." bakugou pointed at us as midoriya moved his hand away from his jaw and gave bakugou a mean glare.

bakugou closed the door shut as midoriya waited to hear if he left the room then he did. "fuck this shit." midoriya opened the door to find bakugou crossing his arms, towering over midoriya giving this death glare that made your legs wobbled a bit that bakugou is so horrifying. "turn yo big head ass around and stay in this room witcho crunchy bitch ass."

your mouth covered as bakugou closed the door shut again leaving midoriya hands all balled up, letting out an frustrating groan. a chuckle came out of your mouth having midoriya to turn around to face you. "what's so fuck funny you slut?"

"see now, i ain't said one word to you and you wanna start shit with me like a whole bitch you is." midoriya nodded his head slightly and walked up to you but stopped a couple feet away. "imma bitch, huh? then that makes you a whole thot ass whore that can't go one day without opening her legs. i bet yo ass fuck kacchan as well to make him treat me like this."