⌗₂₇

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟿, 𝟹:𝟸𝟺𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟿, 𝟹:𝟸𝟺𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

instagram.

narrative

narrative.

IT WAS A DAY BEFORE BAKUGOU'S BIRTHDAY and you and robyn decided to go to the mall with midoriya and sero to buy a gift for his birthday. "...do you think bakugou would wear something like this?" robyn asked as you chuckled to yourself on your phone, seeing that midoriya crossed out your face so he wouldn't want anyone to see you yet he at'ed you.

you rolled your eyes as robyn snapped her fingers in front of you having you to flinched. "did you not hear what i said?"

you glanced at the jacket robyn picked out draped on her arm. "uh, nah i didn't. repeat what you said." robyn narrowed her eyes and see that you and midoriya has been improving, he's become less mean to you in a way that he doesn't call you a bitch or snap at you everytime you make fun of him. robyn's lips curved up into a side smirk that she felt proud to see you guys actually get along with one another.

"oh nothin', you can keep texting yo' pissy boyfriend." you scoffed with robyn giggling, you rolled your eyes and put away your phone in your pocket. "he's not my boyfriend-"

"not yet he is." robyn pointed at you with your face twisted that you don't think you and him would look good together- he always get triggered whenever you yell at him because he stay pulling some dumb shit like scaring you or drawing a dick on your face when you take naps.

you tried your best to forget about the whole issue with shindo but every time you see midoriya, it's shindo giving you that damn devious toothy smirk. you sucked your teeth that today should make you relax and not be all anxious.

you sighed as your hand went on a jacket that appealed to your attention, robyn peeked over to glance at it. "now this would look good on bakugou." robyn snorted that the graphic was angry birds on the front. "are you trying to make him embarrass at his own party?" you examined it then look at robyn.