⌗₁₀

CHAPTER TEN𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟸, 𝟸:𝟷𝟻𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

CHAPTER TEN
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟸, 𝟸:𝟷𝟻𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

narrative.

⋆₊☆ you tapped the baseball bat against your foot then bent your knees a little, your eyes squinted as you were ready to swing on the ball robyn was going to pitch it at you. your eyes squinted at her as she did the same, her body straightened up along with her leg lifting up. you took quick breaths as you gripped on the bat tightly and secured so it won't fall off your hand.

her arms were up and threw the ball towards you, you swung the bat and it connected against the ball having it to flew over her head. robyn whistled at how satisfying you hit the ball and watched it hit against the fence around you two. "...and you said you don't play." you rolled your eyes and placed the bat downward, your mind wandered off to what happen last night at the party.

everything that happened in that party was blur─ you only remembered your cousins taking shots with you and y'all head over to the dance floor to dance. you held your wrist and you could still feel his ringed, large scarred hand dragging you somewhere but you didn't know where. your eyebrows furrowed hoping midoriya doesn't take it the wrong way and thinks you like him when you were intoxicated.

even if that's the case─ you'd have to distance yourself from him. "y/n?" you heard your name got called out and robyn had concern written all over her face. "...are you okay? i noticed you've been distracting yourself by playing baseball and i want to know if something happened at the party."

you twisted your lip. "yeah, everything's okay. come on, throw the ball." you picked up the bat and took position benting your knees a little. robyn can tell everything's not okay, she seen the way you were keeping things to yourself. she had a feeling something between you and midoriya happened but what? she asked herself.

"'ight and this time imma give you a curve ball." your eyebrow raised up and you let out a chuckle that playing baseball with a curve ball is hard because they would make it seem like it's coming towards you but really it goes more downward having you to miss. robyn did her stance with her mat up to her chest and her body straightened up.

"you ready?" you nodded as you took quick breaths to concentrate. robyn lifted her leg up along with her arms being above her head, she threw the ball at you as your eyes made it seem like it went slo-mo to actually hit it on time. you gripped the bat and swung having the wood to connected the ball, the ball went upward over the fence and y'all two heard a thump!

"ow!" you heard a person shouted out from the distance, you and robyn glared at each other with eyes all widened and mouth aparted. "let's make it run for it and act like we never here!" you told robyn as she sucked her teeth, heading over to the other side of the fence.