⌗₇

CHAPTER SEVEN𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟶, 𝟿:𝟸𝟷𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

CHAPTER SEVEN
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟶, 𝟿:𝟸𝟷𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

narrative.

⋆。♚ midoriya fixed up his black shirt that seemed like a little wrinkled, he held up his board and placed it against his hip. he glanced over at sero who was searching through the crowd to find you and robyn, he really hopes you don't show up so he can fully concentrate on winning that prize money.

you and robyn went through the crowd to find a spot, it was really packed and you almost had to fight a bitch out of the way for not moving with her stiff ass wig she got on. you went upfront by squeezing through the crowd as robyn cupped her mouth. "SERO!" sero heard his name got called out from the crowd and seen you both waving at him.

"guys they're here!" denki and todoroki stood where sero was, they all waved at you as midoriya crossed his arms giving you guys some type of greet with just him staring. you rolled your eyes and flicked him off directly at him, you could see a thick pulse throbbing against his temple that he got triggered.

you chuckled as you placed your hand down along with robyn. "i really hope they win, i have a feeling things are going to be reckless out there." your eyebrow furrowed with concern that you have that feeling too but for now, you want to keep things calm and enjoy the fun.

sero was the first person to go up against another skater, they went in position waiting for the lights to turn green. it did along with a female waving the flag, they both took off in such speed you didn't know skaters could do. you and robyn rooted for him as he did a few tricks up on the rail to go ahead of the guy.

sero took a big leap as his skateboard went under the table then perfectly landed right back on his board, the crowd awed at how he didn't stumble over. sero bent down a little to gain more speed as the opponent was struggling to catch up to him. sero crossed the finish line as the crowd howled for winning, you and robyn screamed after him for winning.

before sero could go back to the rest of his group, he went over to robyn as she hugged him with her feet not touching the ground. you glanced at them and almost gagged that they were being cute in front of you. "you did great out there!" sero smiled with happiness, his cheek gotten the color of a cherry.

"thanks you guys and i appreciate you guys cheering me on." you could hear his voice getting a little pitchy and can tell that he was feeling bashful of how much robyn was praising him. "rob, the man gotta go back out there. kiss him so he can dip." sero and robyn's eyes widened at your suggestion then they looked at each other with them being shy again.