⌗₄₁

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟹, 𝟺:𝟺𝟺𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟹, 𝟺:𝟺𝟺𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

instagram.

narrative

narrative.

your eyes scanned around seeing everyone in the rink skating around on the ice as you were hugging yourself from feeling way colder than you were in the lobby picking out skating shoes. robyn glared at you and nudged your side with her elbow gently. "are you scared you might bust yo' ass out there?" robyn was itching to laugh that she can imagine you actually falling over making that loud thud.

you rolled your eyes. "nah, i'm scared that you might kill me and you never told me why you bought me here." robyn faked a pout as her knitted gloved hand went up to your shoulder and grasped it.

"i bought you here to have fun and i don't want you to stay depressed in your room. so lighten up for me." robyn gave you a cheeky smile, you rolled your eyes then grumbled while shoving her away but she pulled you closer to her having you both almost fell over from all the movements you two were doing on the bench with no backside.

"ROBYN!"

"Y/N!"

you scowled at her as her head crooked then she gave you a stank look. your eyes narrowed at her then stood up, you took your time heading around to step into the ice as robyn was following behind. "i see some cute ass niggas here." you stopped making her almost trip on you then you turn your head to glare at her.

"i know what you're doing." robyn wandered her eyes around while fixing up her beanie with a puff attached on the top. "what am i doing?" she played dumb then you blinked your eyes at her while pursing your lips, she chuckled then rolled her neck.

"i can't just say there are some cute niggas here." you took another step forward into the ice then sway your hips so the blades wouldn't slip against the ice. "no, you can't and i thought you like sero." your eyes narrowed at her as she stepped into the ice with her almost wobbling forward then took her time to adjust before skating up to you.