⌗₂₈

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟿, 𝟹:𝟺𝟿𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟿, 𝟹:𝟺𝟿𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

narrative.

YOU TOOK OFF YOUR SHOES WITH aggression as robyn glared at you, the car ride back home was quiet and you haven't spoken a word ever since you left the mall. robyn took off her jacket and draped it on her arm, getting ready to break the silence. "y'know when i told you to let shindo teach you more than that isn't baseball.. i didn't think you were gonna do it for real."

you turned your head and peeped robyn mentioned what she said to you a couple days ago- you rolled your eyes hard and flopped your arms on your sides. "well now you do. i bet you're mad at me too because i don't know how to keep my legs closed." you weren't yelling but had the urge to, robyn swallowed hard and shook her head lightly.

"nah, i have no right to be mad but what were you thinking getting head from shindo?" you furrowed your eyebrows as you glared at the wall for a second, feeling your upper lip lifted up in irritation. "ion know rob'. i just happen to agree because i wanted to see what he was all about."

"annnnnd?"

"and he was with it, did it felt good? yeah. did i regret it because he's midoriya's brother? yeah and i've been thinking about midoriya so much to the point where..." you paused, looking away from robyn's eye contact while rubbing the back of your neck feeling that familiar humiliation coming back.

"...i ended up moaning izuku." robyn's jacket dropped along with her mouth and eyes looking like it was going pop out from its socket. "YOU WHAT?!" robyn exclaimed having her voice to cracked and she rushed up to you, all shock.

"yeah, i moaned midoriya's name and things got pretty weird. shindo wasn't even upset or mad, he seem kinda okay with it? i have no idea why he was but i had to book it because it was too embarrassing." you explained to robyn as her expression was still the same just shock hearing all of this from you. her own best friend getting head from her crush's brother and moaned her crush's name???!! wow.

"wait a minute, you said shindo was okay with it? that's not weird at all." robyn eyes wandered as you nodded, agreeing with her because who the fuck? "that's what i'm saying but that's in the past right now and now that i got caught up, i doubt midoriya's gonna talk to me again. i'll never forget the look on his face when he found out the news." you sat on the stairs as robyn sat beside you with your head resting on your crossed arms that was on your lap.

"i've seen, he look really hurt but he ain't had to go ham on you like that." you shrugged with just your shoulders. "yeah but if i were him, i'd do the same because i knew how much he despise shindo yet i still received head from him." robyn nodded as she seen the way your lips pouted, your eyes were slightly hooding over feeling so drain from all that anger you had bottled up and threw it out at midoriya.