⌗₁₈

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟻, 𝟹:𝟹𝟹𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟻, 𝟹:𝟹𝟹𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

narrative.

SHINDO LAID YOU DOWN ON THE COUCH AS HIS hands lifted up your shirt to see your nice stomach then went down to your biker shorts to take them off, you stared at the ceiling feeling guilty that you shouldn't be doing this and you did mention that you don't like him. you glanced down to see him smirking with his fingers on the brim of your underwear, you sucked your teeth hard that this is so wrong.

his lips pressed against your inner thigh as you hummed feeling his warm tongue licking a spot before sucking on it to leave a mark deep and harsh. "what you thinking about over there?" you rolled your eyes as shindo slid your panty off, your pussy instantly felt the cool breeze and you felt so exposed.

"nothin'." you answered as shindo hummed as his hands placed your legs over his shoulders to get comfortable with you quivering a little feeling his warm breath hitting against his skin, you pressed your lips together as his hands spread your legs to see your pussy lips spreading a little showing its delicacy towards him.

"you have such a pretty pussy, i can't wait to devour it." your face scrunched up a little then you took a deep breath realizing this is it- you're about to get fucking head from his brother, you nasty bitch.

his tongue glide through your slit having you to squirm a little by how warm his tongue was, his tongue went up to your clit and flicked against it with your hand gripping the pillow that was beside you. "hah~" his tongue was still out and eyes closed feeling all over your flesh that was getting tightened and aroused by his touch, your uterus was creating tingles and more juices as his fingers were sunked in your thighs to hold you still and steady.

his tongue formed into a suck then licked against your hole that was now all slimy, his finger insert inside your hole as your body jolted and arch a little. you let out hums here and there, trying your best not to moan but his finger thrust in you deep along with his tongue drawing circles around your clit.

"fuck~" escaped out of your mouth as his eyes slowly opened and was half-lidded seeing you were trying your best not to give him your all. you felt him smirked against your flesh and your legs were going to close but he kept them open with his finger still thrusting in you, the pace sped up with his tongue swirling around tasting every juices that was spewing out.

your eyes shoot open feeling him add another finger in and your hand landed on his curls to grip them from the amount of pleasure rushing through your body. your head leaned back and your legs were starting to shake, this was too much as you felt his fingers speeding up in you deep. "mmm~ you taste so good, baby~"

"hah~" your mouth aparted slightly that his moans and his tongue was getting to you, your brows furrowed feeling your eyes getting glossy that you felt like you were going to explode. tingles were spreading across all over your body, his hand went on your lower stomach to make your arch go down then his tongue went down to your hole replacing his fingers.

his thumb went on your clit and rubbed it at the same time as his tongue was inside you, feeling your walls clamping around him. "hah~ t-too much~ wait~ hah~!" your mouth aparted more and head leaned back as shindo chuckled deviously that you were quivering and overwhelmed.

"mmm~" his tongue picked up every juices you were spewing out along with his thumb kept on rubbing your clit, your hand gripped his hair more that you were getting close and tears were going to stream down that his tongue was sucking you up good.

"izuku~!" you moaned out as shindo tongue slowed down.

your eyes gotten widened realizing what you just said and you stood up, moving yourself away from shindo as he licked his fingers to clean your juices off of it. you grabbed your underwear and shorts to put them on as shindo was puzzled seeing that you were going to leave. "look at the time, its best for me to head out but i appreciate the favor!"

shindo eyebrow raised up and you were so embarrassed for calling shindo, someone's else's name and you automatic got turned off but he didn't- you were going to cum and shindo wanted to slurp you nice and good that you're shaking on his tongue. "wait."

his hand grabbed your arm with your face all heated up with humiliation. "ain't no wait shindo, this is embarrassing and awkward as it is so let go." you snatched your arm away from him and left his house as shindo's head tilted to the side slightly with his brows furrowed that it wasn't awkward- in fact, it made him more interested in you.

a wicked toothy smirk went across his mouth then poked his tongue against his cheek that you have no idea what you got yourself into.